Twitter: Practice & you know . Stuff (8-4)

Sydla

Reaction score
Because I’d rather keep a better prospect at a different position. Like Rico or Bo. And I think the 4 DTs we’d keep (Collins, price, d Jones, Ward), plus a practice squadder, will be fine for 4 weeks.

I am OK with 4 DTs. That was my point. But the numbers are DE could justify 6 guys. So if you carry 9 DL and 6 are DEs, that’s 3 DTs.

DiResta

Reaction score
Just imagine if Brady and Moss had spent their entire careers together. Their numbers would be insane.
no doubt
and Belichick knew how to use them
they would have just kept getting better and better

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
True but Moss made it clearly known in advance that he wanted to be a Cowboy. Jerry simply dropped the ball big time.

Revisionist history. Jerry didn't draft Moss due to his issues in college, especially considering Irvin's personal issues that year. Irvin later went to Moss and apologized for being the reason he wasn't drafted.

"Dallas was trying to clean up its image following Michael Irvin's legal troubles. Moss had undeniable talent, but there were enough questions about his character to persuade Jones to spend his top pick on defensive end Greg Ellis, a solid player and a solid citizen."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/10/13/moss-accepts-jerry-jones-apology-draft-snub.html

waving monkey

Reaction score
Revisionist history. Jerry didn't draft Moss due to his issues in college, especially considering Irvin's personal issues that year. Irvin later went to Moss and apologized for being the reason he wasn't drafted.

"Dallas was trying to clean up its image following Michael Irvin's legal troubles. Moss had undeniable talent, but there were enough questions about his character to persuade Jones to spend his top pick on defensive end Greg Ellis, a solid player and a solid citizen."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/10/13/moss-accepts-jerry-jones-apology-draft-snub.html
Correct