Twitter: Practice & you know . Stuff (8-4)

Reaction score
I am OK with 4 DTs. That was my point. But the numbers are DE could justify 6 guys. So if you carry 9 DL and 6 are DEs, that’s 3 DTs.

I’d be fine with D Law, Crawford, Taco, Gregory, Armstrong, Price, Collins, Ward, D Jones. And cutting Tapper and Ealy.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

Wow a WHOLE 8 plays with ONLY 4 being the 1's. Wouldn't want to make them sweat or anything. No wonder the NFL has been declining every year. Players just do not do enough work and take a month or more during the regular season to get into shape.

Sydla

Reaction score
They are quick to blame Dez, Zeke suspension Tyron injury anything to avoid the fact that Dak is trash

No different than the other side like Willie who isn’t around when he’s had a good practice and looked sharp....... magically posts when there is a clip of an overthrow though.

Funny how that works.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No different than the other side like Willie who isn’t around when he’s had a good practice and looked sharp....... magically posts when there is a clip of an overthrow though.

Funny how that works.
Lol whats your problem duke?

I constantly get attacked by homers on this site because I dont like this QB. All off-season, I hear everyone being blamed for his poor performance, except for himself.

He is known to struggle with ball placement and deep throws, but on this site, nope it was Dez fault that he got no separation. Its hilarious that he still has the same issues while Dez isnt here to cast blame upon.

DiResta

Reaction score
Wow a WHOLE 8 plays with ONLY 4 being the 1's. Wouldn't want to make them sweat or anything. No wonder the NFL has been declining every year. Players just do not do enough work and take a month or more during the regular season to get into shape.
if you watch Freds interview he said they only get ~12 snaps goal line a season so 4 for the first team in 1 practice is actually a heavy amount
i think because of the high potential for injury
you got guys diving and rolling up all in a big pile
same reason they held Zeke out

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
it was Dez fault that he got no separation. Its hilarious that he still has the same issues while Dez isnt here to cast blame upon.

Even more hilarious that Dez still doesn't have a job. Maybe the rest of the league knows he is a one trick pony too.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Awuzie is in a leg sleeve today. Came up limping after practice yesterday

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
if you watch Freds interview he said they only get ~12 snaps goal line a season so 4 for the first team in 1 practice is actually a heavy amount
i think because of the high potential for injury
you got guys diving and rolling up all in a big pile
same reason they held Zeke out
I understand. Somehow teams were able to actually practice and work in the 70's, 80's and 90's when football was FOOTBALL.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Yea soo hilarious

Hysterical....

:facepalm:

It's funny how you give no breaks to a QB that is just starting his third year yet are willing to excuse poor performance on Dez's part for several years. And spin it however you want, but teams around the league do not view Dez as a worthwhile gamble. The performance on the field doesn't counter the distraction he is. And his acting like a twelve year old girl hasn't helped him a bit.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
It's funny how you give no breaks to a QB that is just starting his third year yet are willing to excuse poor performance on Dez's part for several years. And spin it however you want, but teams around the league do not view Dez as a worthwhile gamble. The performance on the field doesn't counter the distraction he is. And his acting like a twelve year old girl hasn't helped him a bit.
I give no breaks to the third year QB because:

1. Hes already been anointed a “franchise qb” despite being a bottom 5-10 QB for more than half of the year last year

2. His stans like to blame everybody else for his poor performance instead of acknowledging his shortcomings.

3. His act (bravado) has grown old with me. From throwing Dez under the bus, to saying that he has tape on opposing defenses (in response to having a sophomore slump), to guaranteeing wins and ultimately playing some of the worst Quarterbacking ive seen

Btw, I wasnt always as critical as i am now of Rayne. In fact, ive argued with several posters on this site, in defense of him. But after seeing his play drop off from year 1 to year 2, im convinced that this guy is a one year wonder.

Criticize Dez all you want, but ALL the receivers had poor seasons and saw a decline in production. That is not Dez fault at all.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol whats your problem duke?

I constantly get attacked by homers on this site because I dont like this QB. All off-season, I hear everyone being blamed for his poor performance, except for himself.

He is known to struggle with ball placement and deep throws, but on this site, nope it was Dez fault that he got no separation. Its hilarious that he still has the same issues while Dez isnt here to cast blame upon.

My problem is that some refuse to try to see the other side. Nope. Dak sucks.

And every time he throws a bad pass in practice, there they are laughing. When it’s pointed out he looked really sharp in a practice, funny how those people suddenly aren’t around. And typically, those who have issues with him tend to be Dez fans.

I have no idea if he will be a good QB or not. He might end up sucking.

But I don’t see the point of showing up to point out every bad pass from the few clips of practice that we get.

PS - the other part that cracks me up. Lamenting that Dak gets all these excuses made for him but then the same people will turn around and list excuses for why Dez has the seasons recently that he had.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
My problem is that some refuse to try to see the other side. Nope. Dak sucks.

And every time he throws a bad pass in practice, there they are laughing. When it’s pointed out he looked really sharp in a practice, funny how those people suddenly aren’t around. And typically, those who have issues with him tend to be Dez fans.

I have no idea if he will be a good QB or not. He might end up sucking.

But I don’t see the point of showing up to point out every bad pass from the few clips of practice that we get.

PS - the other part that cracks me up. Lamenting that Dak gets all these excuses made for him but then the same people will turn around and list excuses for why Dez has the seasons recently that he had.
Who is making excuses for Dez and his drops?

Ill wait

Sydla

Reaction score
Who is making excuses for Dez and his drops?

Ill wait

The people who claim his subpar seasons recently were because of Dak and the coaching staff.

Are you denying that Dez fans hve not claimed the above?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The people who claim his subpar seasons recently were because of Dak and the coaching staff.

Are you denying that Dez fans hve not claimed the above?
No but to blame his down seasons solely on him is unfair as well.