Pranks you would like to play on an NFL team

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I still HATE the Steelers. They've gotten more help from the refs in the Super Bowl than any other team. The interference call on Benny Barnes was BOGUS! They also have ugly uniforms. What kind of team is too cheap to put their logo on both sides of their helmet.

So, they're the team I want to prank. I would sneak into their equipment room late at night and steam their logo off every single helmet and stick it back on the wrong side. Ideally, it should be right before a game so that they don't have enough time to fix it. Or maybe I would replace it with a communist logo or a dead baby one, whichever is funniest.

Your turn. What prank would you play on an NFL team?

Xelda

Reaction score
I'd like to give all the Packers two left shoes to wear for a game, then bring Chip Kelly in to guide them.

I'd like the numbers to be upside down on all team jerseys at game time. Go ahead and put their helmet logos on upside down and crooked. Mix up jersey colors and rub poison ivy in the pants. Exempt from this will be the Cowboys and Browns (they suffer enough without help).

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I’d like to clean out the Pats trophy case and hand them an official-looking note that says they have to void all of their SB wins due to cheating on all of them.

ROFLMAO. That would be hilarious ... and mean. I love it. How about this. I'd bet the 49ers have a photo up of that obnoxious "the catch" play with Dwight Clark in their stadium or practice facility. I would sneak in and replace it with a photo of Alvin Harper catching the pass that broke their backs in the '92 NFC Championship.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I would dress up as Steelers head coach, then charge the field mid-game with a huge bag of cash, marked "$$$$$," and repeatedly thrust it in the face of the refs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, If I'm the Raiders, I call the Texans and offer them Carr and a 3rd for Watson and a 2nd next year.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd like to kidnap Jerry, dress up like him and run the draft in 2weeks so we dont screw it up

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I'd like to kidnap Jerry, dress up like him and run the draft in 2weeks so we dont screw it up

With CeeDee Lamb, Diggs, Robinson, looks like Jerry did the Draft pretty good.

And signing Dalton and Clinton-Dix on top of that.