Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Because in response to Risen’s comment that we missed on grabbing an elite QB, your comeback was, hey we got an elite TB.

Because it’s asinine to be crying about a draft pick from 2 years ago, in which you got an NFL MVP caliber player.

Also, your paraphrase of my comment still doesn’t include me saying TB is more important than QB.

superonyx

Reaction score
because he still had a brace on and some thought he was a liability even at the end of the season?
I get that but if you are coaching the guy you shouldn’t be surprised by his success..

As fans I get we don’t really know...but his coaches should know better.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think as a younger player he's going to have to win it from the veteran by being much better than him.

That makes sense. Bench the first rounder for the benefit of a guy playing out of position with no skill set for DE. Classic modern Cowboys thinking.

Are you nuts?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It’s a simple question.

Which is preferable. An elite QB or an elite TB?

The point being that just because we got Elliott doesn’t change the fact that not making a move to grab Wentz could be franchise altering.

Come back to me when Wentz has done something (Foles got them their SB, not Wentz) to warrant your praise.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
yep, Garrett made sure he had two chances.
X1CZU70.gif

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Shultz just had more RAC than Witten had all of last year

Edit: Chaz Green, yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.