Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can't believe they mentioned Phil Pozderac, the original Chaz Green. :facepalm:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Actually, I preferred Wentz to Prescott.

Who's laughing now? Wipe off your chin.
Give him 3 years before anointing him (Wentz), you would need to throw the kitchen sink to get him ( mortgaging other needs ) , Dak just happened , but he is with limitations and lets see if he can pull things off with the help of OL and run game ...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Rush hasn't been doing anything but dinking and dunking as well, so maybe we need to look at coaching

whooaaa... whoaa ....

You will be attacked and insulted that you hate life if you criticize Garretts playbook ! LMAO:.

Sydla

Reaction score
Give him 3 years before anointing him , you would need to throw the kitchen sink to get him ( mortgaging other needs ) , Dak just happened , but he is with limitations and lets see if he can pull thinks off with the help of OL and run game ...

It would not have cost the kitchen sink to move from 4 to 2.

Aven8

Reaction score
Anyone know why Jaylon's arm/hand was wrapped with a big bag of ice on it??

DiResta

Reaction score
Garrett clapped for his own time out.
I'll translate the clapping
when the special teams ****ed up and made him have to call a timeout, he was saying 'c'mon you ******* idiots, we do this **** 4 times a week. now you cost me a ******* timeout that -in a real game- might be important'

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I’d rather watch the defense anyway.
LOL! Right, Syd!?

At least in the second half of the 2nd preseason game. They showed a shot of Dak and Zeke talking and that made me more excited than the offense we have out there right now (sans Looney)

sideon

Reaction score
Wentz isn't much better than Dak. Not only that Wentz has a very good stable of backs, elite OL and a top 3 defense that kept giving Wentz short fields. If Wentz is so superior than his stats should say that but it doesn't

Also Dak is much tougher than Wentz
So you're telling me that you saw both play and they were similar? Wentz was the leading MVP candidate for a reason, while Dak went to crap without Zeke and was already mediocre before Zeke's suspension.
But Wentz does have a far superior coach who turned Foles into the Super Bowl MVP.
Yes Wentz does have a superior coach and Dak doesn't, so what's your point?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give him 3 years before anointing him , you would need to throw the kitchen sink to get him ( mortgaging other needs ) , Dak just happened , but he is with limitations and lets see if he can pull thinks off with the help of OL and run game ...

Yes. The kitchen sink. Like the Eagles did. It was crippling for them, as you can see.

The Cowboys would have had to give up less. They were at 4. The Eagles were at 8.

There's no excuse. We just have the worst front office in sports.

9of11

Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but we need a new name for the defensive line....it cant be the Hot Boys...How about Beefy Boys...Beefy Twinkies...I dont know...but not Hot Boys....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.