Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So you're telling me that you saw both play and they were similar? Wentz was the leading MVP candidate for a reason, while Dak went to crap without Zeke and was already mediocre before Zeke's suspension.

Yes Wentz does have a superior coach and Dak doesn't, so what's your point?
Actually Dak and Watson were ahead of Wentz in MVP. Sure Dak had a few games last year he wasn't great but Wentz hasn't been destroyed cause the OL forgot to block like the Atlanta game. Wentz struggles with accuracy, football IQ and isn't clutch. Add to the fact he has knee issues now, yep I like Dak better. Dak is also the better leader and has some more with his team than Wentz has with his.

Aven8

Reaction score
What are fools going on about with Dak? He looked wonderful today. His footwork on a couple passes, inside the pocket, was wonderful. Much improvement. Sure, there wasn’t a Gallup 35 yarder, but RSmith was eating up massive yardage.

He missed a few throws — Jarwin once on that wheel route, but whatevs. He was really good.

Cut it out.

Dak was the least of my worries tonight. I am concerned about the TE. Big time!

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm starting to believe the refs are told to deliberately told to throw flags to extend drives

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Normally I would agree.

But we see this in the regular season too.

Hence, my fear.
Oh I have the same fear. But I think they are going to do a few things with Austin and we won't see any of that tonight. I will say that I do like they are putting Hurns in the slot some. They very well may be vanilla next season.....I really hope that isn't the case though. But i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Vomit

Reaction score
This will be the year we probably have the #1 defense but a bottom 5 offense. The Cowboys are dysfunctional like that.
Good lord. That’s been lurking in the back of my frazzled brain pan as well. I better throw some more BLATZ in me.

ShortRound

Reaction score
What are fools going on about with Dak? He looked wonderful today. His footwork on a couple passes, inside the pocket, was wonderful. Much improvement. Sure, there wasn’t a Gallup 35 yarder, but RSmith was eating up massive yardage.

He missed a couple throws — Jarwin once on that wheel route, but whatevs. He was really good.

Cut it out.

We're so thin, one starter goes down and we're done.

Sydla

Reaction score
Actually Dak and Watson were ahead of Wentz in MVP. Sure Dak had a few games last year he wasn't great but Wentz hasn't been destroyed cause the OL forgot to block like the Atlanta game. Wentz struggles with accuracy, football IQ and isn't clutch. Add to the fact he has knee issues now, yep I like Dak better. Dak is also the better leader and has some more with his team than Wentz has with his.

You are in la la land. Never, at any point, last year was Dak considered ahead of Wentz as MVP. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.