Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Robinson gets the Floaty endoresement and then promptly gets beat.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not getting much from Armstrong tonight so far. Cincy just keeps dumping the ball in the flat, too, and we have no one there.

Bad job overall by the defense on this drive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are easily the most insane poster on this board.

I mean I get thinking Wentz is overhyped a bit but to basically say he’s nothing more than a low level, almost backup type QB shows such a bias it’s hilarious.
He's right he's the most overrated player on this site....that I agree with. But the guy can play. But IMO, just like Dak....its too early to determine what he is whether that's good or bad. But fans want to determine Wentz is the GOAT while Dak is a scrub even though they've both had 1 good year and 1 bad year under their belt. We've also seen Foles look competant in that same offense.....and even Nate Sudfield looks competant in that same offense.

Sydla

Reaction score
He's right he's the most overrated player on this site....that I agree with. But the guy can play. But IMO, just like Dak....its too early to determine what he is whether that's good or bad. But fans want to determine Wentz is the GOAT while Dak is a scrub even though they've both had 1 good year and 1 bad year under their belt. We've also seen Foles look competant in that same offense.....and even Nate Sudfield looks competant in that same offense.

He said Wentz has awful accuracy and can’t work through progressions.

He basically just called him Cooper Rush.

That’s moronic. You can’t spin that.

Status
Not open for further replies.