Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
That should have been PI on the Bengals corner... Never turned his head. Dallas corners routinely draw that flag

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's like, no matter who we bring in, coaching wise, these corners are just lost.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Didn't say he was terrible just have reasons why he isn't so great and better than Dak. I don't think he is a stud, I think he is solid and nothing more. His decision making is very suspect
Honestly I haven't seen him that much. I do know that Dak has the stuff im looking for in a QB. The bashing on Dak is to the point of trolling particularly from you know who.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Two fans who don’t understand the NFL. FYI, they don’t show their offense in the preseason. They play mostly basic plays and routes.
So you claim "I don't understand the NFL"....yet I say our secondary has been bad and you bring up the offense.......you are aware the secondary plays defense right? Mr. Know-it-all?

seamus18

Reaction score
Damn, isn't this fun? As soon as the 2nd and 3rd stringers come in, it's a dumpster fire. Can't block, can't catch, can't cover, can't tackle. At the same time, their team back-ups can line block, catch, cover and tackle. What the hell?!

Status
Not open for further replies.