Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
The only thing worse than watching this game is the ridiculous overreaction from this more ridiculous fan base.

In my defense I told my buddies during our fantasy draft today that Dallas was gonna get pounded tonight lol. I mean no Dak, Zeke or oline = a wuppin. Still ugly to see though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Here is what I find disturbing...Garrett is stomping around on the sideline ticked off. Yet...he thought his team was ready to play??? or is he shocked they're getting their *** kicked?

For a guy that has a Princeton degree...He is absolutely clueless on the football field.:rolleyes:

Sydla

Reaction score
Virtually every mistake made tonight has been by guys that will have no impact this season whatsoever.

Safety remains the biggest issue.

The TEs stink.

We have a real issue at S.

DT is an issue beyond Woods at the 1 Tech.

But yeah. Preseason!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Man, this is the worst of all worlds for coaches. All 3 TEs looked like trash. And your 3rd string QB has played much better than your 2nd stringer.

White's playing against the 3rd or 4th stringers, of course he looks better than Rush. Put White in when the Cards have their 1st or 2nd stringers and he won't go 7 for 7...

Them

Reaction score
...the rest of the 3rd, and 4th qrtr...just throw the ball...

Cowfan75

Reaction score
White looks like the game is slowing down a bit for him. Not holding on to the ball as long. Definitely the best pure passer in the roster. I’d put him in as backup over Rush. Hopefully he never plays but he’ll be good once he catches up mentally.

I was over here mourning the play of Rush, after I was wanting to call him the next Romo after last preseason, but now I'm liking what I see from White.

Status
Not open for further replies.