Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Here is what I find disturbing...Garrett is stomping around on the sideline ticked off. Yet...he thought his team was ready to play??? or is he shocked they're getting their *** kicked?

For a guy that has a Princeton degree...He is absolutely clueless on the football field.:rolleyes:

Book smarts vs. football smarts. NOT the same thing, bet he's great in a physics class....

aria

Reaction score
The TEs stink.

You can try to sugarcoat that if you want.
Won’t argue that but the offense was still a fraction of what we’ll see. People can’t expect to replace a bunch of pro bowlers with scrubs and expect them to march down the field.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol @ Al Michaels starting the same catch/no catch crap up during this preseason... whatever you what to call this game. Typical.

Them

Reaction score
White's playing against the 3rd or 4th stringers, of course he looks better than Rush. Put White in when the Cards have their 1st or 2nd stringers and he won't go 7 for 7...

...maybe...maybe not...if he's playin with our #1s offense....he has a strong arm and he is accurate....he just needs experience….like he's getting right now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The TEs stink.

You can try to sugarcoat that if you want.
I think thats the 3rd or 4th time youve said it today
Point taken

I saw Shultz get a few good blocks and catch his only target. He’s a rookie and just turned 22, so Im not throwing in the towel.
Should we have brought a real vet in? Probably if there was one available

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Rico > other TE's. Other TE's just look too weak.

None of them are ready. We don't have a starting quality TE. Jarwin, Shulz, Rico are all developmental.

A point in favor of Rico - he'll at least be big and strong enough to compete this year. Not Jarwin or Schulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.