Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazing

Reaction score
And this arrogant coaching staff are short changing Rico by forcing him to run with 3's.

Why do u think Rico should be play with the ones?. He may not even make this team. He has no clue how to play NFL football. Its not his fault. The TE position is alot more than just catching jump balls. Why do people here love this guy so much?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
12 ? wow 5 more to go, maybe they can do it !
They finally put rico in , what happened to this was his chance ??
at least white had a drive going,
Dallas should pick up Tanney when giants cut him, he looked good in game 2.

Stargazing

Reaction score
And this arrogant coaching staff are short changing Rico by forcing him to run with 3's.

Why do u think Rico should be play with the ones?. He may not even make this team. He has no clue how to play NFL football. Its not his fault. The TE position is alot more than just catching jump balls. Why do people here love this guy so much?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
s2n8ERe.gif
Jerry Jones: "Amateur."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is it about this game so far that gives you any confidence that the coaching staff has a clue what it is they're doing with the talent on the roster?

That was not what my post was about. Don’t try to make like I was posting something different.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Making me considered not buying the NFL Sunday ticket which I’ve had for the last 20 years. This is pathetic. I fear this offense is going to be bad that year.

Blake

Reaction score

That comment just gets dumber and dumber. It's not even and argument anymore. The tape doesn't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.