Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Good read by whatever QB that is, very vanilla defense but adjusted well

sideon

Reaction score
That was a Maddenism if I ever heard one lol
Well if you throw the football then your receiver has to catch it:lmao2:
Why do u think Rico should be play with the ones?. He may not even make this team. He has no clue how to play NFL football. Its not his fault. The TE position is alot more than just catching jump balls. Why do people here love this guy so much?
None of theses TEs have shown they can do anything so why not let him go with the 1s? There was a play where Swaim literally just let a defender run right by him and didn't even try to block him. At least Rico has the size and speed to create match up problems, these other guys are all just slow and below average route runners.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Why do u think Rico should be play with the ones?. He may not even make this team. He has no clue how to play NFL football. Its not his fault. The TE position is alot more than just catching jump balls. Why do people here love this guy so much?
Cause!!

CWR

Reaction score
Rico has looked solid so far.. Solid is better than the 3all stars in front of him.

Ive been critical of Rico with the prior news on him but man its beginning to be hard to believe lol. I really hope he is working hard and makes this team, Hell I hope he starts. I guess we all do.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Have you seen the other 3 tight ends?

I agree it's more than jump balls, but the other guys don't inspire much confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.