Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
This team is horrible at talent evaluation. Why aren’t we going all in with our starter QB on his rookie contract taking up hardly any space?

Going all in means skimping at key positions. Safety, nah. WR, nah. TE, nah.

dfense

Reaction score
Garrett is a moron and knows something is wrong but has no idea how to fix it

The Joneses are completely clueless, up there tucking it up. Too stupid to be embarrassed
Its preseason. Think of it as a great way to identify the guys who ain't ready for the big time. Like Rush, Lenor, Huff etc.

This is a throw away evaluation game. A lot of teams play their starters for a half or more.

Dallas didn't play half of their best offensive players. When the Cowboys beat the Panthers week 1, I can name the posters who will be MIA after that game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many times in one game can Lenoir get hit by his own teammates..?

Pokefan1

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans that paid good money to have to watch this garbage. I had considered making a trip out to Dallas from N.C. for the dress rehearsal preseason game this year... boy would I have been PISSED!

aria

Reaction score
Because he is forced to.
Doesn’t mean he’s great, I assume there’s a reason he’s not playing with the starters. Even our “starting” TE’s would look good against that defense.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans that paid good money to have to watch this garbage. I had considered making a trip out to Dallas from N.C. for the dress rehearsal preseason game this year... boy would I have been PISSED!
well at least you have week 1 to be there for

Status
Not open for further replies.