Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre11

Reaction score
Why do you send a right handed QB on a designed bootleg left or vice versa? That's never made sense to me.

As a qb you have to be able to bootleg both ways, otherwise you become one dimensional. Just like basketball you must be able to dribble with both hands. The qb is taught to turn his shoulders square to the Los when going to his weakside. Dak big pass to Beasley was to his left.

Bizwah

Reaction score
They converted a 1st and 25. That seems to happen a lot to Marinelli's defense.
I think we've been getting good pressure.

It doesn't help that we can't get first downs without our first string offense in.

Big D

Reaction score
Rush will come in the 2nd half and pull this game out.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
White looks lost, scared, indecisive and completely out of his element and over his head. But will stick around as a arm for another couple weeks

I think he may be gone soon. He can't play and is wasting reps. Plenty of QBs can be just an arm in camp. I look for the Cowboys bringing in a running QB on Monday.

morat1959

Reaction score
Getting close to the time when the homers start posting...”it’s only preseason.” I’ve been hearing that crap for over 20 years. Along with JJ hyping his team as a SB contender EVERY year. This again is the definition of insanity in its purest form. Dream on and keep drinking the koolaid.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Garrett is so annoying.

Challenge the PI.
Don't challenge the spot. Don't try for a flippin inch to get your QB3 an opportunity for more snaps with zero at stake.

Christ what an absolutely clueless, gutless loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.