Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by JWeekender, Jun 5, 2021.
Defensive backfield will still struggle to get interceptions
We will win the NFCE and have it wrapped up after beating the WFT in week 15.
Since we are in the running for HFA, and playoff positioning, Dak will not be rested in week 16.
No matter if Jaylon wearing 9 now, he'll still make his tackles back peddling for a huge gain by the opposing offense.
We will have drama and plenty of it
We will have weekly dak threads pro and con
Bold prediction, we will all be wrong.
Sounds more like a realistic prediction to me
I predict we lose some games, but it will never be Dak's fault. The dakgooblers have never seen dak lose a game, but he does get the credit for all the wins.
#21 is gonna' FUMBLE the ball upon occasion
*I'm sorry gang, but I damner' rolled offa' the couch laughing while reading this one
I'll be watching the games alone.
Last season my stepdaughter thought it would be a nice gesture and a chance to know me better if she watched a game with me. My wife and I tried to warn her.......poor thing. She looks at me differently since then, doesn't come over quite as often.
The defense is going to surprise some people, it is going to be better than anticipated. It will actually compliment the offense.
However, this is truly going to be a process because getting this many new players to come together as a cohesive unit is a challenge but that is what Quinn really specialized in at SEA, he had that as the best performing team defense in the league. But that takes time.
It's going to be well into the season because all the preseason games will tell him is how they perform as individuals in their one on one matchups. He will have to wait to see how they respond to actual game planning.
I predict somewhere between 9-8 and 12-5 either one can win the division. That's all i got till TC is over.
1. There will be one Cowboys player who plays lights out in preseason, is declared he will have a breakout season but then stinks when the season starts. I know. This isn't much of a prediction because it happens every year.
2. Randy Gregory leads the team in sacks, QB pressures, and offsides penalties.
3. Amari Cooper will have 6 100 yard receiving games and 6 games of less than 50 yards.
4. Bold - Tristen Hill will lead all Cowboys DTs in sacks with 4.
5. Bolder - LVE plays the entire season without missing a game.
6. Boldest - Tom Brady looks like a 44 year old QB before the season is over.
The defense will still be a bottom 10 defense.
Yaaay! What'd I win?