Predict one thing this season

RoboQB

Reaction score
:huh:what fan predicts Doom and gloom, losses and injury for their favorite team, come on guys, is that what it's come to :facepalm:

I prefer comedy to soothe the agonizing pain from years of disappointment.
But that's just me. I'm on the edge of my seat, hoping for a victory, every week.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The Cowboys will lead the NFL in offense and will challenge the NFL record of 606 points for the season (though they’ll have one extra game to do it).

I really think that if this offensive line stays healthy, this team will average north of 35 points per game.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Realistic prediction: The NFC East will be close the whole way and no team runs away with it. It will be a 3 team race to the end between WFT, NY, and Dallas. The division winner will have a 10-7 record.

Bold prediction. We have a top 15 defense.
I predict that the WFT will go back to being called the Commanders. I miss calling them the foreskins. :laugh:

Honestly, it is going to be a close race if our qb stays healthy. The Oline is in the same boat. If we can't run, we can't consistantly win.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OIP.zO2aPzd6S75PoBo2nMRx4wHaEC

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith plows into Micah Parsons, who was making a tackle.
Parsons suffers career ending injury because of it. Smith celebrates
as though he made the tackle, which results in a 1st down.

Damn, this is the first plausible prediction I have read. :lmao:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Prediction: defense will be the Cowboys weakest link and "fans" will blame the QB. It's been that way for the last 15 years.

75boyz

Reaction score
Defense will make the necessary leap to meet the offseason agenda and that is to go from historically bad to middle of the pack so that the yet to be crowned juggernaut offense will not have to do all the work.

So since that offseason narrative will be met the hot potato blame game begins once post season goals are not met again...

The fun part will be seeing where it ends up.
You can eliminate the untouchables. Owner/GM and Dak.

They have never and will never share in accountability for a single loss...

That still leaves Jerry's second chosen one boy wonder Moore? I mean, would he?

The plot thickens...Getcha popcone reddy!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A guy that definitely has the juice to dominate, but has had some bad luck with his health, will shine once again and make the Pro Bowl........LVE.

garyo1954

Reaction score
The crown achieved has little meaning when 52, 48, 43 share the field.
The heart of the challenger shines
A bold move decides their fate.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Here's mine:

If the Bucs beat the Cowboys in the season opener, it won't be because of Tom Brady. We are going to stuff and blitz the middle and make Brady look like the old man that he is.
Dak throws over 4000 yards

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I believe we see a very inspired Jaylon Smith after he gets called out by Parsons after celebrating on an assist.