Predict our next 5 games

jwitten82

Reaction score
Only reason I'm saying 5 is because Drew Brees had a similar injury and missed only 5 weeks.
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

I think we go 1-5 during that stretch with a win against the Giants or Washington, but I don't think we beat both. That would put at 1-2 in the division, and 1-4 in the conference. We'd be too far behind at that point, and I think the team really needs to consider drafting a qb if they end up with a top 10 pick.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
unless we go 2-2 do not rush him back and draft a QB early next year or draft a RT but this may be our chance to pick a quarterback high and have him sit for 1 year. Dak will not do much next year either so we can pick o-line again in 2024

jsb357

Reaction score
might get two...

if the ball bounces our way

and we get the good calls from the refs

and the defense scores multiple times

jwitten82

Reaction score
unless we go 2-2 do not rush him back and draft a QB early next year or draft a RT but this may be our chance to pick a quarterback high and have him sit for 1 year. Dak will not do much next year either so we can pick o-line again in 2024
No way we use a high draft pick on a RT. That would be dumb, but then again we got Jerry

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
All I see is maybe 1 W. Maybe...
Would not be upset to be wrong, but I don't think this team is going anywhere.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Only reason I'm saying 5 is because Drew Brees had a similar injury and missed only 5 weeks.
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

I think we go 1-5 during that stretch with a win against the Giants or Washington, but I don't think we beat both. That would put at 1-2 in the division, and 1-4 in the conference. We'd be too far behind at that point, and I think the team really needs to consider drafting a qb if they end up with a top 10 pick.

Yah............1-4. This season is definitely over. If we are lucky, we go 2-4 the first 6 games and get Dak back. But its still probably over anyway.

Carson

Reaction score
1-4 if we are lucky. We may steal a win in New York or Washington

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

I could easily see 0 and 5.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think if we go 1-4 we'll be lucky.

Keep in mind that was week 1. Lets see how we play against the Bengals. That will give us a better idea of what's to come.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
3-2
Rush is gonna show the WR can get open...beyond the 1st read
Gonna lean on Zeke and Pollard more
Should have done the same Sunday night
Defense balls out

Rams and Washington are the two Ls

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
0-5

A bad backup, throwing to a pretty good WR and two nuthins, Saquon gonna rush for 200+. It’s gonna be ugly.

NotForLong

Reaction score
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

No clue . . . I need to see Cooper play

If he is Able to perform in Moore's Offense and Smith & Peters are able to wreck Havoc on the left side and open up some holes for Zeke this team could compete

I prefer Smith at Guard to give run game an edge . . . I feel He is intelligent enough to handle being shuffled back and fourth. Peters can hold it down at LT, which is Key

The defense showed me a lot until Brady started attacking the mismatches . . . but that was after they were on the field too long

The Defense had some big plays to keep the game within reach

If Cooper plays well enough to beat either Rams or Bengals . . . I would be ecstatic. . . . Cooper has value in that He knows Moore's playbook which is Key with all these young Wide Receivers

Truth be told if Cooper falters and Grier comes in and shows some life I would be ecstatic.

Reactions: CWR

NotForLong

Reaction score
3-2
Rush is gonna show the WR can get open...beyond the 1st read
Gonna lean on Zeke and Pollard more
Should have done the same Sunday night
Defense balls out

Rams and Washington are the two Ls
i concur