Predict our next 5 games

CWR

Reaction score
Only reason I'm saying 5 is because Drew Brees had a similar injury and missed only 5 weeks.
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

I think we go 1-5 during that stretch with a win against the Giants or Washington, but I don't think we beat both. That would put at 1-2 in the division, and 1-4 in the conference. We'd be too far behind at that point, and I think the team really needs to consider drafting a qb if they end up with a top 10 pick.

After Sundays performance I think you have the most likely scenario. However, if they showed something (not a win though) next week, maybe we could squeeze out both division games.

If that happens and Dak is back in time for Philly maybe we go 3-2.

If not and we end up 2-4 we will likely be no more than 2 games out. I doubt we have anyone going 6-0 or 5-1. I realize the division played well last week, but it's only one week. I can't buy into their success so quickly.

Basically we have to find a way to win 2 games without Dak and hope he is back vs Philly. If he misses the Philly game and still isn't ready we have the Lions then the Bears. Both those are winnable without him.

I haven't looked into it but I've seen some reports of Dak possibly missing less time. Not sure how accurate.

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
Well if they are now saying Dak could be back in 4 to 6 weeks which I doubt, we do have NYG, WFT, Detroit, and then Chicago our next 7 games and the bye after the Bears before GB. Who knows what can happen maybe we win games no one thought we would and vise versa. Really it will be interesting to see how competitive and physical we play in these games win or lose.

I don't like quitters!

I am saying 3-4 for those 7 games and that is wishful:(

Last edited:

dckid

Reaction score
Only reason I'm saying 5 is because Drew Brees had a similar injury and missed only 5 weeks.
So we got
Bengals
@Giants
Washington
@Rams
@Eagles

I think we go 1-5 during that stretch with a win against the Giants or Washington, but I don't think we beat both. That would put at 1-2 in the division, and 1-4 in the conference. We'd be too far behind at that point, and I think the team really needs to consider drafting a qb if they end up with a top 10 pick.
Don’t see a win at all. In fact we should lose all of them. This is a blessing, even if everything’s goes the Cowboys way they win 7 games.
The team needs to be honest with themselves.