Predict Romo Stats for last 7 games

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2405206 said:
I'm going 1750 yards 15 tds 7 picks and 2 fumbles

with those WRs and The Great Witten I will say 2300yds, 25 TDs and 6 turnovers:) , but maybe i am just a Homer

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
752 Yards, 2 TDs, 14 INTs, 6 fumbles, 28 sacks.

OH YOU SAID ROMO!

I thought you said Brad Johnson.

:D

jdnelson103

Reaction score
I didn't realize it until now, but Romo is having a better year, statistic wise, this year than he has in the other two years.

If you prorate his career average over the last seven games it comes out to:

1925 yards
15 TD
8 INT

Prorate this years stats:

1970 yds
16 TD
6 INT

Now, my opinion, figuring in Roy Williams, I'll say:

2050 yds
21 TD
7 INT
6-1 Regular Season
3-0 Playoffs
1-0 SUPER BOWL

stiletto

Reaction score
I'll be conservative/realistic and say that this team will STILL have huge fundamental problems that limit even Romo's effectiveness. He will mask many of them like he has in the past but there will still be things that come back to bite us against the better teams left on our schedule.

1800 yds
11 td's
6 int's

4-3 record

Still great numbers for Romo but any one person can do so much. It'll be amazing if he does better than this IMO with the way this team is fundamentally.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Any one of these stat lines that has 6-1 down the stretch attached to it would be fine by me. :p

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
5 INTs, 4 Fumbles, 1 Broken pinkie, 4 Pics on OK Magazine, 6 Times not rated in the top 10 QBs in the league by ESPN.

skicat1898

Reaction score
1750 yards 17 TDs 8 INTs 5 Fumbles , Romo isn't the only problem with the offense. 4-3 record.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
stiletto;2405417 said:
I'll be conservative/realistic and say that this team will STILL have huge fundamental problems that limit even Romo's effectiveness. He will mask many of them like he has in the past but there will still be things that come back to bite us against the better teams left on our schedule.

It'll be amazing if he does better than this IMO with the way this team is fundamentally.

I can see why you feel that way, and I agree to a point, but ... indirectly he could make a big difference IMO.

If he is able to get the ball to our playmakers/receivers, the rush slows down a bit, which enables him to hit a few deep balls, then the defense has to back off some and takes some out of the box, which opens the running lanes, which moves the chains, which lets the defense rest, ... we score some points, which gives the defense a cause, which prevents the other team from scoring as much, on and on.

You can see what I am getting at, the QB play has been so bad without Romo, it has affected every aspect of our play.

If Romo plays well, it could jump-start this whole team.

If they get some confidence and swagger back, I say ... look out !!

stiletto

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2405608 said:
I can see why you feel that way, and I agree to a point, but ... indirectly he could make a big difference IMO.

If he is able to get the ball to our playmakers/receivers, the rush slows down a bit, which enables him to hit a few deep balls, then the defense has to back off some and takes some out of the box, which opens the running lanes, which moves the chains, which lets the defense rest, ... we score some points, which gives the defense a cause, which prevents the other team from scoring as much, on and on.

You can see what I am getting at, the QB play has been so bad without Romo, it has affected every aspect of our play.

If Romo plays well, it could jump-start this whole team.

Agreed but I'm mainly going off the general vibe I get from this team and judging from the Arizona and Washington games I could be right. Again, the stupid penalties, mental errors, poor tackling, bad special teams etc will not go away just because Romo comes back. They really do have a lot to fix. It's a train-wreck so far. If there IS one thing the Romo saga has taught us is that no one should EVER be arguing about the value of a franchise QB anymore. I think we can all agree on that much but it's ashame that this team has become lazy because they put so much reliance on Romo. It really shouldn't be that way IMO. We didn't play solid in any area except for the game against Tampa on D. That was obviously a fluke...