Predict the NFC East and What Cowboys Make The Pro Bowl

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I think Alex Smith will flourish under gruden. I also think eli's decreasing in his skill set. Ergo skins over giants.

I think Eli sucks, and think Cousins while much better than Eli will decline from his career year last year.

As for the rest of the roster, I'll take the Giants easily.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Commanders

PB: Zeke, Smith, Fred, Martin, Lee
I don't see us behind the giants, we have too much talent for that. I realize that if there is one team in the nfc east that gives us trouble it's the giants but we'll have a better record.
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Skins
PB-Zeke, Dak, Martin, J. Smith, D-law, Irving

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Cowboys finish 10-6, second place in the East and earn a Wild Card spot. Pro Bowlers include- Zeke, Tyron, Fred, Martin, Lawrence, Lee, Lewis. Awuzie has a chance as well.
Yeah I'll go on with what you say. I think Philly will win again the division but it's really hard to say because so much has changed there's no telling how these teams will do including Dallas Dallas is probably the hardest to predict they could be real good or real bad or in between so 10-6 is the safe bet.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Godzilla will defeat Gamera and reclaim the streets of Tokyo as the Undisputed beast of the East. :thumbup:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I'll stay away from this one, mainly due to the one factor none of us can foresee...injury! Now IF we don't lose 2 corners our slot WRs and lee and TS it's cowboys at the top... egglets stink it the hell up, and fall to the # 3 spot. DC, Skins Egglets and vagiants. That's my picks IF I was even uh playing along...:):laugh:

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Yeah I'll go on with what you say. I think Philly will win again the division but it's really hard to say because so much has changed there's no telling how these teams will do including Dallas Dallas is probably the hardest to predict they could be real good or real bad or in between so 10-6 is the safe bet.
Yeah, it's so hard to predict from year to year what's going to happen. Atlanta for example was the only NFC team in the playoffs last season that had made it the previous year- the other five playoff teams missed the postseason the prior year. With Dallas my gut is that the OL will be better, Zeke will be back to being Zeke and that the defense will be solid- to pretty good. My concerns are with Dak and the passing attack. Defenses are going to stack the box and sell out on stopping Zeke Elliott, to try and make Dak beat them with his arm. A lot of defenses don't have the talent up front to pull it off, but the good ones - like Philly, Seattle, Carolina, Jacksonville, New York, Houston, do. That's where he has to improve and step up or else the season could be in jeopardy. Even if he isn't the second coming of Brady, if he can be at least solid against these defenses we should win a fair amount of these type of games.

dfense

Reaction score
It is true, whoever the popular pick is, will fail. Giants pick turned out to be the Cowboys. Cowboys turned out to be the Eagles. Who were 50-1 last year to make the big game. Might be the Skins this year.

Gameover

Reaction score
Cowboys somewhere between 6-10 and 11-5

Depends on how well the OL and Dak plays

Bleep it: Dak MVP

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I actually think the Cowboys will win the NFC East and here is why....

..(1)- The Eagles won the Superbowl and now have issues that will make them implode. Nic Foles vs Carson Wentz.Wentz is the future and the franchise. Anytime he loses a big game the Eagles fans will be screaming for Foles. We the Cowboys are the powder keg kryptonite for a Philly QB controversy if we beat them twice in the season....Jay Ajayi was traded away for a reason from Miami for almost nothing,he is a cancer. Now add Michael Bennett who has to go to court for assaulting 3 security guards and 2 are female and 1 of them is in a wheelchair all the media PR baggage.Every team will be gunning for them as the Champs and we know Eagles choke more than anyone,last year was a lucky break. If Brady had more time the Pats win that trophy last year ....

.(2).The Giants have this WIN NOW and thinking they put all the pieces in place.WRONG! Eli Manning is an enigma and no franchise QB for the future. Davis Webb is horrible,he reminds me of Luke Falk .Webb's arm is weak and he will eventually lose out the Laudetta as 2nd string but now they have to go through the progressions. They have a new coach and really did not improve the pass rush like they wanted too. Nate Solder is overrated as a LT who was helped by Brady. Tom Brady has a fast quick release vs Manning who is mechainical and slow. Odell Beckham might have to answer for that drug photo and if I was Dallas I would be spinning a Beckham suspension as much as possible in the media even just to make it a media distraction for them.Eli Apple was horrible at CB last year and looks like a potential bust. Janoris Jenkins showed no heart last year and that should carry over as a team drag on morale type selfish lazy player. Also the possibility to add Dez Bryant looks ideal on paper with ODB jr but will be a locker room soap opera drama between these divas which will kill the team.

(3)-Commanders are the Commanders and they think they upgraded from Cousins to Alex Smith??? Derrius Guice dropped for a reason,rumored to be a poor practice player and now you just gave him a big money contract to motivate him? What from not eating? ..So they got DaRon Payne and teams with Jonathan Allen.Great you now have 2 Marcus Spears type players. not much room to grow and get better. Most all of Bama d-linemen are just average players in the Pros vs their hype. No solid #1 WR,little improvement in the draft.The Skins come up Bland again.

OK Cowboys Pro Bowl Predictions

QB- Dak Prescott-Prescott bounces back with a better o-line and Ezekial Elliott back. Cowboys are going back to basics and getting physical with run first option pushing teams around eating the time of possession up again.

RB-Ezekiel Elliott-Should be back and have a big chip on his shoulder for all the BS from last year and Roger Goodell

TE-Rico Gathers-He will make people forget about Jason Witten. We have a TE that can stretch the field and is a redzone threat anytime near the goaline.

WR-Tavon Austin should be ticked and motivated, traded away just for a 6th round pick. He is a talented player,but he needs help around him. He has help all around him now. Big WRs Hurns,T.Williams,speedy WRs Beasley & Thompson and Elliott keeping teams honest

The whole O-line-T.Smith,C.Williams,Fredrick,Martin,and Collins-If the Cowboys coaches play the smart way I can see the whole starting 5 making the pro bowl

DE-Demarcus Lawrence-realized his potential last yearl and should keep it up this season and add better pass rushers to help. Randy Gregory comes back and hungry,Taco Charlton wanting to prove himself.Tapper and Armstrong fighting for that last spot.

DT-David Irving-Irving at times can dominate and I believe he will continue to get better and he joins Lawrence.

LB-Jaylon Smith-It takes 2 years average to fully recover from a knee injury. It has been 2 years and with Cowboys drafting Vander Esch that should motivate Smith to play LIGHTS OUT.

K-Dan Bailey-Rebounds and gets his pro bowl spot back....

NFC east prediction. No team has repeated as division champ since the early 2000's so based on history the Eagles will not repeat and they will win fewer games. We said the same thing about the Cowboys last year and it held true. I think the Giants made strong additions to their O-line plus a RB. I see the Giants improving their record the most. The Skins should be healthy and that killed them last year. I see their record improving also. The Boys, an improvement by 1-2 games. Expect the unexpected in this division. I see the Cowboys winning the NFC east in a close margin over the Eagles. I don't think the Eagles will catch the same lightning in a bottle. Giants and Skins duke it out for 3'rd and 4'th with both improving their record over last year

Pro-Bowlers

The usual triumvirate of Tyron, Fred beard and Martin with a shot for La'ell.
Zeke
Dak
Herns with an outside shot if he stays healthy
Lee if he stays healty
Jaylon
B Jones ( I think he finds his place at CB under Richard tutelage)
Bailey
Chris Jones

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I actually think the Cowboys will win the NFC East and here is why....

..(1)- The Eagles won the Superbowl and now have issues that will make them implode. Nic Foles vs Carson Wentz.Wentz is the future and the franchise. Anytime he loses a big game the Eagles fans will be screaming for Foles. We the Cowboys are the powder keg kryptonite for a Philly QB controversy if we beat them twice in the season....Jay Ajayi was traded away for a reason from Miami for almost nothing,he is a cancer. Now add Michael Bennett who has to go to court for assaulting 3 security guards and 2 are female and 1 of them is in a wheelchair all the media PR baggage.Every team will be gunning for them as the Champs and we know Eagles choke more than anyone,last year was a lucky break. If Brady had more time the Pats win that trophy last year ....

.(2).The Giants have this WIN NOW and thinking they put all the pieces in place.WRONG! Eli Manning is an enigma and no franchise QB for the future. Davis Webb is horrible,he reminds me of Luke Falk .Webb's arm is weak and he will eventually lose out the Laudetta as 2nd string but now they have to go through the progressions. They have a new coach and really did not improve the pass rush like they wanted too. Nate Solder is overrated as a LT who was helped by Brady. Tom Brady has a fast quick release vs Manning who is mechainical and slow. Odell Beckham might have to answer for that drug photo and if I was Dallas I would be spinning a Beckham suspension as much as possible in the media even just to make it a media distraction for them.Eli Apple was horrible at CB last year and looks like a potential bust. Janoris Jenkins showed no heart last year and that should carry over as a team drag on morale type selfish lazy player. Also the possibility to add Dez Bryant looks ideal on paper with ODB jr but will be a locker room soap opera drama between these divas which will kill the team.

(3)-Commanders are the Commanders and they think they upgraded from Cousins to Alex Smith??? Derrius Guice dropped for a reason,rumored to be a poor practice player and now you just gave him a big money contract to motivate him? What from not eating? ..So they got DaRon Payne and teams with Jonathan Allen.Great you now have 2 Marcus Spears type players. not much room to grow and get better. Most all of Bama d-linemen are just average players in the Pros vs their hype. No solid #1 WR,little improvement in the draft.The Skins come up Bland ag

OK Cowboys Pro Bowl Predictions

QB- Dak Prescott-Prescott bounces back with a better o-line and Ezekial Elliott back. Cowboys are going back to basics and getting physical with run first option pushing teams around eating the time of possession up again.

RB-Ezekiel Elliott-Should be back and have a big chip on his shoulder for all the BS from last year and Roger Goodell

TE-Rico Gathers-He will make people forget about Jason Witten. We have a TE that can stretch the field and is a redzone threat anytime near the goaline.

WR-Tavon Austin should be ticked and motivated, traded away just for a 6th round pick. He is a talented player,but he needs help around him. He has help all around him now. Big WRs Hurns,T.Williams,speedy WRs Beasley & Thompson and Elliott keeping teams honest

The whole O-line-T.Smith,C.Williams,Fredrick,Martin,and Collins-If the Cowboys coaches play the smart way I can see the whole starting 5 making the pro bowl

DE-Demarcus Lawrence-realized his potential last yearl and should keep it up this season and add better pass rushers to help. Randy Gregory comes back and hungry,Taco Charlton wanting to prove himself.Tapper and Armstrong fighting for that last spot.

DT-David Irving-Irving at times can dominate and I believe he will continue to get better and he joins Lawrence.

LB-Jaylon Smith-It takes 2 years average to fully recover from a knee injury. It has been 2 years and with Cowboys drafting Vander Esch that should motivate Smith to play LIGHTS OUT.

K-Dan Bailey-Rebounds and gets his pro bowl spot back....

Slamming the Fandom Jammer
Hammer!:thumbup:
I am grooving to yer' tunes,,,:facepalm:,,,ya-know? If that #80 Rico mantools the 'f' out,,,? Baby bro!,,, we've an attacK MACHINE with #4 pulling on Yhat trigger:thumbup:

* also! Those **** encrusted fecal feathers that hail from that craptacular A-holes is gonna be rapidly short lived( although, a semi- mandatory ,,,er ,,slightly inclined nod of NFC east approval IS DULY worthy of slapping them across the face with a yard long length of industrial strength hookerville proven by our formerly deployed troops of Liberty filled smelly/stinking like a sun drenched tuna boat after a tsunami,,,

*other than that hiptight,,,I'm outta' ammo Right now due to my prior imbibing,,, also bro?,,, I recall you breaking off 'knee deep' in that D Armstrong's draft pick& that kinda thrust me into immediate chill / hover mode around you ,,,ya-know?
:starspin:my Bro!:starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Slamming the Fandom Jammer
Hammer!:thumbup:
I am grooving to yer' tunes,,,:facepalm:,,,ya-know? If that #80 Rico mantools the 'f' out,,,? Baby bro!,,, we've an attacK MACHINE with #4 pulling on Yhat trigger:thumbup:

* also! Those **** encrusted fecal feathers that hail from that craptacular A-holes is gonna be rapidly short lived( although, a semi- mandatory ,,,er ,,slightly inclined nod of NFC east approval IS DULY worthy of slapping them across the face with a yard long length of industrial strength hookerville proven by our formerly deployed troops of Liberty filled smelly/stinking like a sun drenched tuna boat after a tsunami,,,of a tied-off condom of former interior holdings ,,,:thumbup:

*other than that hiptight,,,I'm outta' ammo Right now due to my prior imbibing,,, also bro?,,, I recall you breaking off 'knee deep' in that D Armstrong's draft pick& that kinda thrust me into immediate chill / hover mode around you ,,,ya-know?
:starspin:my Bro!:starspin:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
12-4 cowboys
10-6 eagles
8-8 giants
6-10 Commanders

All teams will be good.
Fullz struggles early on this year. They have a slow start. Get hot at the end but it’s to late to catch dallas.
Prescott
Zeke
Martin Fred smith all pro Collins pro bowl alternate if we didnt make super bowl
Law
lee
all pro bowls.
Beat pats in Super Bowl :flagwave:

Prescott will not be making then pro bowl. Not from where I am standing.