Prediction: OBJ signs this week

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to my personal research, 46.37% of all statistics are completely made up on the spot.
I agree about stats posted here at CZ; however, I didn't post any stats.

I posted probabilities not stats.

Similar to betting odds which are not stats. They're probability estimates.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Hes a self promoter. He lit the fire...the talking heads throw gas it and so it goes...He doesn’t have to fan the flames
Yep I don’t pay attention... especially when it involves someone trying to make themselves relevant when they simply aren’t anymore
I’d be shocked to see him play and make a difference this season

NOt relevant? bahahahah... the Rams dont win the SB lst year if OBJ wasnt on the team.

And if he isnt relative, why do the mighty Bills want to meet with him?
He doesnt have to fan the flames??? I bet you say Jerry is trying to "Stir up interest," whenever he talks about ANYTHING....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
oh, I say, chaps, Jets might pay the most, but being in he center of he media universe means millions more to OBJ.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
NOt relevant? bahahahah... the Rams dont win the SB lst year if OBJ wasnt on the team.

And if he isnt relative, why do the mighty Bills want to meet with him?
He doesnt have to fan the flames??? I bet you say Jerry is trying to "Stir up interest," whenever he talks about ANYTHING....
Not talking about last year. Talking about the here and now. At this point he is not relevant. Has he played? Do you actually think he’s gonna bounce back this season and ball out and be the player he was before back to back blown ACLs??
You do realize the added mental aspect of it and it’s not just being cleared to play, correct?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because as Bill Parcells once said being with the Cowboys is like playing in the Big Room in Las Vegas, does not get much better than Dallas. Just look at our training facilities, stadium, taxes etc.
Nice stadium, facilities and tax rates don’t ensure playoff wins.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I agree about stats posted here at CZ; however, I didn't post any stats.

I posted probabilities not stats.

Similar to betting odds which are not stats. They're probability estimates.
it was just a joke.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He won't even be done getting physicals with various teams by the end of this week. Unless some team is dumb enough or desperate enough to sign him sight unseen this isn't likely to happen until he can prove he can run and cut. I could see the Giants being that desperate given their issues at WR but the Cowboys and Bills? Hell naw..

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I'm not predicting which team sign, just that it will happen this week.

51% probability this week.
99% probability within the next 2 weeks.
1% probability he can't pass a physical.
Tired of hearing about it. Honestly don't think he's going to have that much of a positive effect as an addition to any team after this 2nd ACL injury. He certainly has good hands however not the same speed or quickness to get open. We'll see.

John813

Reaction score
I'd say it's very likely it happens next week. His family from what I've read are huge Cowboy fans and this team does have a shot at a deep run.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
How much/many is too much for OBJ? Is it known whether or not he can play that fast and furious game he is known for?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Here is the thing - when he passes on the Cowboys, it will affect the locker room.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The negativity here is absolutely M'Naghten level insane.

OBJ adds another weapon to an already potent offense AND takes away a weapon from opposition.

The Cowboys are absolutely united to a man on adding him to the team. His addition would be a huge shot in the arm from a morale standpoint, the players and coaches will feel that the FO is all in to win it all this season.

OBJ's on field contribution won't be really needed until the playoffs, where the Cowboys have struggled the most and which we've all experienced first hand for almost 3 decades.

Get your heads right.