Prediction Time - Cowboys vs Lions

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Stafford is out, I'm not playing for points here so I'm going to go with my feeling..another Jags style blowout.

Dallas 45 Detroit 9

Detroit doesn't score any TDs, but Pollard does!! Field Day for the Cowboys.

cowboyec

Reaction score
DAL 50
DETRIOT 47
that would be a fun one to watch.
I have to work so I wont be able to see it...but I'll be listening on my walkman.
Brad Sham would lose his voice calling that.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Cowboys 11-5 in November w/Dak as starting QB.
didnt help last week but still a solid record.
hope it continues.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Garrett coached teams play down to their competition. Dallas in a nail biter.

Dal - 27
Det - 24

efh313

Reaction score
Lions will try to shut down the run like the Vikes did. We need to come out passing. Get them to loosen the box then open up Zeke to the outside and help him remember that he’s a RUNNING BACK not a FALLING FORWARD. Not really his fault when he’s constantly called to run behind Williams, but still...
I think with the right game plan :muttley:
We have a very good chance to win this.
Cowboys 31- Lions 17

Praxit

Reaction score
...........Patricia going to make the most of it. Dallas wins a close one. So close, they might also lose a close one.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
With this years team you have to approach it in a Constanza kind of way, every instinct you have is the opposite.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well, it's yet again another must-win against the Lions for the Cowboys to at least stayed tied for the division lead. So how do the Cowboys beat the Lions, for me it's simple, let Dak chuck it all over the field like he did last week, set up the running game by spreading the Lions out. As for the Lions Matthew Stafford might or might not play looks like a game-time decision but it won't make a bit of difference because the Cowboys will start slow yet again and keep the Lions in the game regardless who plays quarterback for the Lions. I barely like the Cowboys in this one but would I be surprised if they lost, no. Cowboys win close because I really don't see it any other way because they're so damn inconsistent.

Cowboys 26
Lions 24
Cowboys will win because Stafford is out.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
There is not a single game left on the schedule where we can say......yea, we 100% without a doubt have this game.......not one.

Your wrong any game where Garrett is up against the wall with Job finally on the line and he finds a way to win. Cowboys blow them out this week.