Prediction Time: Cowboys vs Seahawks

stiletto

Reaction score
Seattle 35, Cowboys 17. Only reason is the Defense cannot get the Seahawks off the field. The O will score 3/5 times like a normal NFL team but the Defense will make Russ the solid MVP candidate for another week.

RS12

Reaction score
I don't really expect the Cowboys to win but it certainly would not be shocking if they did. Seahags in a shootout in what is likely to be one of the most entertaining games of the year.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cowboys 27
Seahawks 31

We’ve been waiting ten years on this defense. I don’t see it changing this week.

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
37 - 31.

Seattle’s Dline fails to prevent the balanced attack. Cowboys win and shock the world two weeks in a row.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The D couldn't handle Ryan and they definitely won't be able to handle Wilson. I don't see the Cowboys winning this one.
34 - 21 Seattle

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Seattle 35, Cowboys 17. Only reason is the Defense cannot get the Seahawks off the field. The O will score 3/5 times like a normal NFL team but the Defense will make Russ the solid MVP candidate for another week.

So the Seahawk D will get the Cowboys offense off the field, holding them to 17 points.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Prediction:

Seattle reveals Bobby Wagner has mysterious injury and
Jerry Jones convinces Pete Carroll to use Jaylon Smith in
his place. (Something about wearing the Captain's hat and
"drive the yacht").

Dallas wins 54-51.

Russell Wilson will be 57-1 when leading by 4+ at halftime.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don't get why we still play conservative to start off every game,the offense doesn't open up till we are behind. if we fall behind then we are toast, Wilson is a master at converting 3rd downs.

shabazz

Reaction score
37 - 31.

Seattle’s Dline fails to prevent the balanced attack. Cowboys win and shock the world two weeks in a row.

I’m not sure anybody who expected the Cowboys to make the playoffs was shocked we beat the lowly Falcons last week.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak runs for 4 TDs and Zek shocks the world and throws for 283 YDs. in there reversal roles. Cowboys finally click on all cylinders 38 - 17................. BOOK IT!

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
I’m not sure anybody who expected the Cowboys to make the playoffs was shocked we beat the lowly Falcons last week.
Did you watch the comeback?! That shocked the world, and last time I checked they are a pro team. Relax a bit, take a shot, don’t be so dang negative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
MM addressed a question about no fans at Seattle. His response was it is still a road game, and is an unfamiliar territory as all road games, so it is still a tough environment. or something to that effect.
But it could be coach speak also, as no fans really is a huge difference.

Dallas has 41 plays of over 10 yards, Seattle has given up 47 plays of over 10 yards. Both lead the NFL in those categories. And now Seattle is down several more players.
This can be huge.

So our D needs to show some improvement and make some stops. I actually like our O against their D, more Ethan their O against our D.
Of course contain Wilson at all costs.

Dallas 34, Seattle 31
Late TD by Seattle make it close, but the can not replicate the watermelon kick. :D
Wilson is going to hurt us badly but all we need is a couple defensive stops per half and I think your score prediction soil come true.

blueblood70

Reaction score
as a Homer cant pick against the boys because wll even though im not feeling good, have to go,

33-30 Cowboys win

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@CoachD Good point about noise not being a factor.

Looks like weather will not be a factor and it appears like a clear day.

I don't see how the Seahawks stop the Cowboys on offense unless the Cowboys turn the ball over. I also don't think the Seahawks can stop the Cowboy run game. The Seahawks don't have the secondary to match up with Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb.