Prediction Time for Cowboys at Bears

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I had this one figured out last Friday as the Cowboys remain on playoff life support (I personally think the Bills already pulled the plug for them, oh but wait a minute the Eagles just resuscitated them). Picking this one is pretty easy for me after what I've seen the last few weeks and I see zero indication of a team that wants to win or knows how to win and practicing outside in 60 degree weather is a far cry from 30 degrees of Soldier Field weather. The Cowboys have a lame duck coach, a defense that has no idea how to force turnovers, and the special teams checked out a long time ago. The Bears won't have to do anything special because they won't have to, they'll just sit back and wait for the Cowboys to screw up so they can take advantage of it and that's all the Bears will need to win and when it's all over, it will be another uninspired depressing effort by the Cowboys.

Bears 20
Cowboys 13
21-14 Cowboys. Garrett gets 3 year extension.

erod

Reaction score
I see major offensive struggles.

Chicago 16

Dallas 9.

A touchdown, missed extra point, and a 58-yard field goal.

Carson

Reaction score
Homer prediction

Dallas : 31
Bears : 27

Gut prediction

Bears : 16
Dallas : 13

Maher goes 2/5 on the day

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some of you guys are predicting way too many FGs. These are two of the worst kickers in the NFL facing off.

Tonight will be a battle where the team that scores the most TDs and misses the least amount of FGs wins.

We are talking something like 14-7 with two or three missed FGs.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Coming off two bad losses the Cowboys will usually win a game like this because they are getting railed in the media. They’ll beat the Bears, get over confident, and then lose next week to the Rams.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coming off two bad losses the Cowboys will usually win a game like this because they are getting railed in the media. They’ll beat the Bears, get over confident, and then lose next week to the Rams.

Yeah I definitely think the Rams are going to curb stomp them again.

But I'm not convinced they don't lose this one too. It's on the road in the elements against a good defense and last I checked Prescott made the trip.

catiii

Reaction score
It's too cold for football! Zeke will be taking himself out of crucial plays to go sit by the warmers.
One guy even forgets his coat and breaks down crying on the sideline from the frigid 40 degree weather. Someone then brings Garrett a warm coat.....:lmao:.
20-13 da Bears who come out of hibernation hungry to win their SB against the Cowboys!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I am like nick eatman of the break until they prove other wise I am not picking this team to win I am not sure the cowboys will win another game this season

leeblair

Reaction score
Bears 31
Cowboys 10
Cowboys offense runs out of steam. Maybe a touchdown late to make it 31-17