Twitter: Prescott By The Numbers: Facts Over Fiction

RS12

Reaction score
1) Elite - Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers.
2) On the cusp - Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Wilson, and Stafford.
3) Good, but needs a ton help - Jackson and Carr.
4) Can win with if literally everything works out perfectly - Cousins, Tannehill, Dak, Jimmy G, Murray, Mac Jones, Wentz, and Ryan.
5) Everyone else.

This is my tier list that upsets him so much.
Boom

RS12

Reaction score
I don't think Herbert needs a ton of help. I think there's levels to it.

I can't put in the same category as Jackson and Carr because I don't think he needs as much as they do to be successful. I think he just needs a little here and there and can win you games with that whereas those guys need a little more.

The Chargers are my dark horse AFC team this year.
Their coach has to stop gifting wins to the opponent.

GINeric

Reaction score
You're really asking me that Manning, Brees, Stafford question AGAIN?!

Scroll up 10 posts for my answer. It's the same answer I gave you a month ago and you "liked".

I'm done with this.

P.S. At the 6 year mark Peyton Manning won an MVP and lead his team to the conference championship. So you might want to do what you did a month ago when I pointed that out and change it from "6 YEAR MARK" to "FIRST 5 FULL SEASONS" to make Dak look a little better.
yawn. Go buy yourself a participation trophy.

As soon as you buy your self an courage award.... or go to the wizard to get it like the cowardly lion did on wizard of oz. Let me know when you get back kid!!

Haimerej

Reaction score
Well if we can give the P.Manning and Brees a pass and room to grow after 6 years and 1 playoff win with lesser stats than Dak... then I dont see why Dak deserves a chance to get better and improve as well. Im all for giving Dak a chance because he's the best qb we've had since a young Romo and Dak is better than he was then.

Nobody wants to sit another 8, 9 years with a bunch of nobody's when we already have a QB whos been top 10 since he got in the league. Thats all im saying....

So you're settling on Dak? That reads like you're settling. I get not wanting to go through a QB carousel. I just don't trust the front office to build a good enough team around Dak, considering the last 25 years.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So you're settling on Dak? That reads like you're settling. I get not wanting to go through a QB carousel. I just don't trust the front office to build a good enough team around Dak, considering the last 25 years.
Peyton Manning also won an MVP and lead his team to the Conference Championship game in year 6.

So, I dunno why he keeps bringing Manning into it lol

GINeric

Reaction score
Throwing around the word "coward" on a forum, as well as the other insinuation you regularly make, is a cowardly as it gets.

Well that's what the lion on wizard of oz was called, correct??? If he was called the brave lion, he wouldn't have needed to travel all that way to see the wizard.

Nope... talking tough on the internet behind a keyboard and scared to keep the same energy in person when the opportunity is provided is as cowardly as it gets. You know what im talkin about....

Haimerej

Reaction score
Specific to Brees- it's not like the Chargers were patient with him so I don't get the reference. In fact, it's arguable that Sean Payton is the reason Brees developed into a HoF QB. Payton was definitely a more creative mind than Schottenheimer. Of course, Brees had to have the foundation within himself- but Payton getting him and revitalizing NO played a part in what he became. We'll never know what Brees would've been if he were traded to Matt Millen and Marinelli's Lions, for example.

kskboys

Reaction score
He didnt win that year....
Of course not. Because D wins championships. Stacked O's are only as good as the D being able to make stops.

Manalive, never thought I'd have to explain that on here. I mean, this is NFL Football 101 stuff.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
1) Elite - Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers.
2) On the cusp - Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Wilson, and Stafford.
3) Good, but needs a ton help - Jackson and Carr.
4) Can win with if literally everything works out perfectly - Cousins, Tannehill, Dak, Jimmy G, Murray, Mac Jones, Wentz, and Ryan.
5) Everyone else.

This is my tier list that upsets him so much.
IF Mahomes was elite, he would have at least, tossed one TD in KC's 2nd SB appearance. Instead he laid a big fat goose egg because 2 players from the Oline were out. (Perfect fit for your #4).

But, being he won a SB makes him Elite in you're book, might as well add Foles & Marino. Oh wait....:rolleyes:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course not. Because D wins championships. Stacked O's are only as good as the D being able to make stops.

Manalive, never thought I'd have to explain that on here. I mean, this is NFL Football 101 stuff.
If anyone been paying attention for 50 years....the best teams...super bowl teams...have either a very stout defense...or superb killer defense.

A good QB helps. Good offense helps.

"Defense wins championships".

GINeric

Reaction score
Peyton Manning also won an MVP and lead his team to the Conference Championship game in year 6.

So, I dunno why he keeps bringing Manning into it lol

Who's to say Dak couldn't do the same in his 6th full year of playing??? THAT'S why I brought up Manning. You don't like the fact that Dak had slightly better stats than Manning leading up to that 6th year and you definitely don't like the fact that when you brought up Dak only having one playoff win up to that point and then I brought up Manning only having one.

kskboys

Reaction score
The 2007 Pats had 4 first team All Pros on offense... Brady, Moss, Light, and Mankins.

The 2016 Cowboys had 4 first team All-Pros on offense.. Zeke, Martin, Fredrick, and Smith

So, what now? Far more stacked, huh?
Absolutely.

Why in the world did you decide that only All-Pros count on O? That makes no sense, dude. Do you even know who Wes Welker is? Ben Watson? And then look at their OC, Josh McDaniel, an all time great as an OC. Kevin Falk, the best receiving RB in the league at the time.

I actually don't know what you're trying to prove.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If anyone been paying attention for 50 years....the best teams...super bowl teams...have either a very stout defense...or superb killer defense.

You forgot a great coaching staff. McVay is so good he even took Goff to a SB. Same w/Shanahan & the Niners. Jimmy G. is horrible. Without a decent coaching staff, the Defense wouldn't win any championships either.

Whose at center doesn't matter. It's a proven fact. Wodgers has been in the league 15 years & only has one SB championship to show for it. Far from "elite" in my book!

kskboys

Reaction score

That's not to say that you don't have to be competent on O, also. W/ a better O last season, SF wins the super bowl.

GINeric

Reaction score
Because stats. Numbers are easy. Understanding the history of the game and how it's evolved requires actual thought.

You're right!! Understanding the history of the game and how it evolved do require actual thought.

The same actual thought that declares Jim Brown the greatest running back in history. That consists of all eras. The same actual thought of any of the greatest at any position in history. That includes all eras. Give that some actual thought....

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well that's what the lion on wizard of oz was called, correct??? If he was called the brave lion, he wouldn't have needed to travel all that way to see the wizard.

Nope... talking tough on the internet behind a keyboard and scared to keep the same energy in person when the opportunity is provided is as cowardly as it gets. You know what im talkin about....

You should focus more on the scarecrow. He's more up your alley.

Opportunity? What opportunity? lol

GINeric

Reaction score
IF Mahomes was elite, he would have at least, tossed one TD in KC's 2nd SB appearance. Instead he laid a big fat goose egg because 2 players from the Oline were out. (Perfect fit for your #4).

But, being he won a SB makes him Elite in you're book, might as well add Foles & Marino. Oh wait....:rolleyes:

He put Rodgers and Mahomes on the same level as Brady!!!! LOOOOOOL!!!! Im telling you... you can't make this **** up!!!!