Prescott or Dalton: Who do you want starting

Who do you want starting

• Total voters

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
assume he means “we don’t”. McCarthy as the hire for this team at this time does seem to signify a desire to right the ship, as is, quickly.
That was my meaning. I cant speak on the other teams reasons, but McCarthy isnt the type of coach you hire for a rebuild project. Those two teams seemed fixated on the same coach, and it looked like NY didnt really have a back up plan

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is not better than Dak and does not give this team a better chance to win every week as a starter. Great backup though.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I can't remember a single time Dalton was considered a top 15 QB but now he is on the Cowboys the Dak haters trying to say he is like Tom Brady. Anybody saying Dalton is better than Dak should get their head checked and be banned from talking any sports

Asklesko

Reaction score
I still would like to see if Dak has anything more to offer, but I wouldn't bat an eye if Dalton were the guy going forward.

jnday

Reaction score
I can't remember a single time Dalton was considered a top 15 QB but now he is on the Cowboys the Dak haters trying to say he is like Tom Brady. Anybody saying Dalton is better than Dak should get their head checked and be banned from talking any sports
For the difference in money, Dalton is good enough. I expect the same win-loss record as Dak. It should be better because all that extra cap money available with Dalton starting would upgrade several positions.

Nav22

Reaction score
Now go and compare offences, put Dak on Cincinnati Ouch.
Compare what each QB has done since Dak entered the league in 2016, then cry yourself to sleep.

Gee, I wonder why Dak will make more than 10 times what Dalton will make in 2020!
:laugh:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
For the difference in money, Dalton is good enough. I expect the same win-loss record as Dak. It should be better because all that extra cap money available with Dalton starting would upgrade several positions.
You didn't like Dak when he was paid less than a backup but you rather have Dalton, a subpar player compared to Dak, making more than a backup....... it's a myth that with Daks contract it wouldn't allow them to pay other players and that's just false.

jnday

Reaction score
“DURRRRRR COLT McCOY AND TYROD TAYLOR ARE JUST AS GOOD AS DAK!!”

“I WILL NEVER ACCEPT DAK AS THE COWBOYS STARTING QB NO MATTER WHAT, I SWEAR THAT’S NOT CODE FOR ANYTHING!!”

Feels good knowing you’re losing at life, coward. Dak is RUINING this era of Cowboys football for you.

Dak is ruining YOU.

I love that you’re too big a coward to admit that you’d prefer Andy Dalton to Dak EVEN IF their salaries were identical.

Dak’s superior play is shaming you into silence.
:lmao2:
So here we go with the name calling and personal insults again. Didn’t the mods issue a warning about this recently?

kskboys

Reaction score
I voted Dalton, but only because I don't believe we should pay Dak 40 mil/season.

kskboys

Reaction score
You didn't like Dak when he was paid less than a backup but you rather have Dalton, a subpar player compared to Dak, making more than a backup....... it's a myth that with Daks contract it wouldn't allow them to pay other players and that's just false.
Not a myth. Overpaying any player makes it harder to put together a super bowl roster. Simple fact.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Lmao this one here. Reckless