Press Coverage

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
I haven't rewatched the game but it seemed to me that the defense was more agressive. I think the corners were not sitting back in that hated 1o yard cushion as often. Anybody charted this?

khiladi

Reaction score
kycowboyfan;2425268 said:
I haven't rewatched the game but it seemed to me that the defense was more agressive. I think the corners were not sitting back in that hated 1o yard cushion as often. Anybody charted this?

I didn't chart it, but your spot on. Newman was playing man on Moss pretty much all day long. The corners also were playing a lot closer to the line.There is a reason the defensive line was hitting Campbell all day long, as well as forcing him into what should have been, pretty much some intentional grounding penalties.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
That's the difference between playing with Anthony Henry and two green rookies rather than Terence Newman and two rookies that have proven they can play.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theogt;2425391 said:
That's the difference between playing with Anthony Henry and two green rookies rather than Terence Newman and two rookies that have proven they can play.
:hammer:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I definitely saw more press coverage last night. It was great to see the team playing aggressive.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2425391 said:

I think it's clear that Newman > 99% of the CB's in the NFL.