Pressure rates allowed stats

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let’s have a little test.

Why did the Cowboys offense blow chunks against the Vikings in the 2009 playoff game?

Plankton

Reaction score
Who thought that the offensive line was going to be good on Sunday? Joe Looney is replacement level. Connor Williams is average, and coming off of reconstructive knee surgery. Terrence Steele is an UDFA rookie who needs time in the weight room and technique work. The line was going to struggle. Anyone who couldn’t see that was not paying attention.

The scarier thing was watching Zack Martin flailing around. I’m not sure whether it was influenced by the two players bracketing him (Looney and Steele), but that was as poor of a game as I can recall him ever playing. If he has slipped a level, the line is going to be bad this year.

visionary

Reaction score
Exactly what people failed to realize before bashing Dak about going long. Ummmm did y'all watch the game. Dak didn't have time. The pocket was consistently sloppy. Guys slipping through blocks with ease. Hell I think Aaron Donald had more pressures on Dak then we did as a team vs the Rams. Still don't understand why we didn't try keeping more people in to block or move the pocket more but the game is over on to the next.

Ummm, do you watch football?

there are teams coming up that will have a better DL than Rams and elite QBs who want to be paid 40 million need to grow up and make the reads and throws and lead their teams to wins

Dak can’t do that

InTheZone

Reaction score
How much of this was attributed to Dak making any adjustments, standing still holding onto the ball long, etc? Yes some guys played bad, but not all of it is just that.

I'm curious to know how many adjustments and motioning Dak called to help with any of this.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is there a game we lost that Romo fans believe we still would have lost if Romo were the QB instead of Dak, Kitna, Weeden, Cassel, or Orton being the QB? Every single time Romo have won the game.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Is there a game we lost that Romo fans believe we still would have lost if Romo were the QB instead of Dak, Kitna, Weeden, Cassel, or Orton being the QB? Every single time Romo have won the game.
I don't believe we'd win every game, but most definitely we would've had a better chance. There's no debating that.