Presto512 in the house

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome, Presto! Your avatar looks vaguely familiar. What was your name over there?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, well, well, looks like you didn't live up to your moniker. You were expected here months ago and I figured Presto would be one of the first here. Slomo? Expected him to drag a little but not you.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, well, well, looks like you didn't live up to your moniker. You were expected here months ago and I figured presto would be one of the first here. Slomo? Expected him to drag a little but not you.
Maybe he's the one who took Don's mailbox, and made the other forum disappear.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Presto was on my short list of suspects but so were you. I was on there as well.
Well, I don't think either of us has the technological prowess, nor the prestidigitation skills necessary to pull off such an elaborate scheme.....so let's blame Presto.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I don't think either of us has the technological prowess, nor the prestidigitation skills necessary to pull off such an elaborate scheme.....so let's blame Presto.
And he doesn't seem to be here so I am always good with blaming the absent.

Presto512

Reaction score
Well, well, well, looks like you didn't live up to your moniker. You were expected here months ago and I figured Presto would be one of the first here. Slomo? Expected him to drag a little but not you.
I'm getting old, busy with work... But it's great to see familiar names on here.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Oooooh Yeah.
6 luxurious syllables, positively yezdegerdian in it's decadence, bet You were high5ing Yourself for that one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oooooh Yeah.
6 luxurious syllables, positively yezdegerdian in it's decadence, bet You were high5ing Yourself for that one.
I ignored it because I knew he was just showing off.
I always thought that was a common word, until I used it in the office at work, and everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads, and one had bubbles coming from the ears and nostrils.