Pretty soon we will have an 8-10 sack per year RDE

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
We will have an 8-10 sack per year RDE that I don't have to check this site every 5 minutes to see if he failed a drug test. Can't wait!!

Dont get too cute. The Cowboys atmosphere may grow on him. He may just get caught smokin with both Gregory and Irving, and suspended before preseason.

DRella

Reaction score
Lol hope your right. Then we have to keep tabs on a RDE backup we have to check every 5 minutes if he failed a drug test.

Sorry to break it to you but Gregory is the object of stupid weed rules only enforced as such in the NFL. When it goes away next season, Gregory will still be with Cowboys.

John813

Reaction score
Just remembered Quinn was outspoken on certain topics.
Would squash some rumors about Jerry and bringing in those players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just remembered Quinn was outspoken on certain topics.
Would squash some rumors about Jerry and bringing in those players.
I don't think people think Jerry won't bring those players in. I think people think those players don't want to play for Jerry.

DRella

Reaction score
Two new safeties and a WR??? Im confused. Other then bringing 2 safeties and a WR for visits we have signed nobody.

I hope your having a Nirvana moment and are seeing the future, I hope the names next to each of those positions are Geathers, Berry and Cobb. It would make a lot of people very happy.

Imagine everyone was crying over the FA non-signings in first week. Only for the Cowboys to come out of it with:

Cobb
Berry
Geathers
Covington
Hyder
Quinn

That would be some off season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont get too cute. The Cowboys atmosphere may grow on him. He may just get caught smokin with both Gregory and Irving, and suspended before preseason.
We will have an 8-10 sack per year RDE that I don't have to check this site every 5 minutes to see if he failed a drug test. Can't wait!!

Jerry bought a drug company that is working on a vaccination that causes players to hate weed and alcohol as well as all other unapproved drugs...