Primitive Youtube videos

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I subscribe to a lot of YouTube channels.
Some are fishing channels, hand gun reviews, guitar players, comedy (like fail army), react videos and a bunch of different ones.

However recently I found a primitive life and primitive technology channels (there are some that are similar) and as silly as they are to watch I still find them fun. The time put into these is quite amazing and being done with limited tools. Sometimes just the time it takes to fill up some areas with water would be crazy...

EST_1986

Reaction score
not going to lie, I was ready to make fun but pressed play and 17 minutes later im ready to watch the next, very fascinating

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I used to watch them all the time, but I haven't watched the primitive stuff in a while. I need to go back and checkout what I've missed so far.

Hardline

Reaction score
I subscribed to the Cowboy Kent Rollins channel. He cooks from a covered wagon like the cowboys did in the western days out on the range .
He basically cooks from open fires, cast iron Dutch ovens and a homemade wood burning stove. Here is an example.

He shows how to make all kinds of dishes like a regular cooking show and gives tips on how to care for the cast iron cookware.

This probably doesn't count as primative though.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I subscribed to the Cowboy Kent Rollins channel. He cooks from a covered wagon like the cowboys did in the western days out on the range .
He basically cooks from open fires, cast iron Dutch ovens and a homemade wood burning stove. Here is an example.
He shows how to make all kinds of dishes like a regular cooking show and gives tips on how to care for the cast iron cookware.

This probably doesn't count as primative though.

Looks pretty interesting.
I have a friend at work that would love this.

You ever watch the youtube channel Deermeatfordinner?

Does more fishing than hunting but does have some hunting stuff.
Butchered alligator to eat, quartered wild boar.

Not sure if that is something that might interest.
I mostly watch it for fishing, spear fishing and diving for lobsters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRH6FEPoRlqFLY_-TOs78Aw

Hardline

Reaction score
Looks pretty interesting.
I have a friend at work that would love this.

You ever watch the youtube channel Deermeatfordinner?

Does more fishing than hunting but does have some hunting stuff.
Butchered alligator to eat, quartered wild boar.

Not sure if that is something that might interest.
I mostly watch it for fishing, spear fishing and diving for lobsters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRH6FEPoRlqFLY_-TOs78Aw
Looks interesting. I'll subscribe to it.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have plenty of gun review type You Tube channels saved.
Plenty of fishing type channels saved.

If anybody is interested I will post links. Either in here or via PMs if you want.

Hardline

Reaction score
I have plenty of gun review type You Tube channels saved.
Plenty of fishing type channels saved.

If anybody is interested I will post links. Either in here or via PMs if you want.
I'm a huge fan of Hicock45. I have literally bought guns based on his reviews.
We both carry a Glock 23 as our everyday carry.

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a huge fan of Hicock45. I have literally bought guns based on his reviews.
We both carry a Glock 23 as our everyday carry.

I have subscribed to his channel. Great watch and seems like a great guy. Would love to have half the targets setup he has.

His older review of the Walther PPS M2 helped me decide to get that gun as a possible CCW.

Also asked Santa for the newer Glock 45 after one of his reviews (and others)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Some are fishing channels, hand gun reviews, guitar players, comedy (like fail army), react videos and a bunch of different ones.

However recently I found a primitive life and primitive technology channels (there are some that are similar) and as silly as they are to watch I still find them fun. The time put into these is quite amazing and being done with limited tools. Sometimes just the time it takes to fill up some areas with water would be crazy...

I've watched those same videos. Incredible ingenuity.

lukin2006

Reaction score

I am enjoying these videos...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Pretty cool!! Any game and clock management channels for Garrett?