Prisco Power Rankings put Cowboys at 15 post-draft

kento40

Reaction score
We should be considered no worse than the 4th best team in the conference.

We have a significantly improved roster from last season, where we ended the season

NFC:

Here's how I see it: Some teams have an easier road than others obviously.

1) NO
2) LAR
3) CHI
4) DAL
5) PHI
6) SEA
7) GB
8) ATL
9) SF
10) CAR

Outside looking in: MIN, WAS, DET

Worst teams in conference: Arizona, NYG

Surprise team: SF-will be in playoff contention all season and finish with 9 W's, just missing a WC berth.

Overall:

1) NO
2) NE
3) KC
4) LAR
5) CHI
6) DAL
7) LAC
8) IND
9) SEA
10) PIT

Top 8 teams can all win SB. Top 5 teams all finish with 11 or more W's, and I think Dallas does as well @ 11-5.

Winner of AFC North has 10 W Max. Very even division. Baltimore could surprise again.

Prisco's rank is a farce based upon last year's results alone, and shows complete lack of awareness as to off-season and draft additions/subtractions. He always aims at narrative vs reality and rarely credits Dallas for doing anything right. He's a complete waste of breath.

I think the Giants may surprise some people this year and win at least 5 games.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How can the iggles be ranked that much higher than the Cowboys? The iggles got rid of their season-saver in Nick Foles and now have to count on Wentz to play a complete season. That alone should put the iggles behind the defending division champion Cowboys.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Who cares the more games we win the more stupid these people look. I have already had my annual superbowl bet on the Cowboys at 25/1. If more " experts" continue to decide the boys are not contenders, the price might even lengthen and i might invest again.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
If there weren't rankings to discuss all that would be left on this board would be threads about how great or bad Dak is.

Tussinman

Reaction score
So they’ve dropped at least seven spots since January.
Which is insane.

Win 11 games while keeping all your stars and getting Cooper for the full season + getting your All-Pro center back = dropping 7 spots

I don't know what the logic was behind this

Tussinman

Reaction score
We should be considered no worse than the 4th best team in the conference.

We have a significantly improved roster from last season, where we ended the season
Improved indeed. Having Amari for the full season + getting your All-Pro center back is HUGE