Private interview with Jerry: 3 questions you'd ask

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I know we all like to talk smack about owners, coaches and players on message boards but likely wouldn't show the same disrespect if we had to speak to them face-to-face.
So, seriously, if you had an audience with Jerry Jones (I'll offer other names if there's interest) and got to ask him three questions, which would they be and how would you frame them?
Try to be serious and not silly.

Mine:

1. When do you expect to induct Jimmy Johnson into the Ring of Honor?
2. If you could add one player from the 90s Super Bowl team to the current roster, who would he be and why? (Probably wouldn't answer, but I'd ask.)
3. What is your greatest regret as the owner of the Dallas Cowboys?

Yours?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My three:

1. When are you going to win another SB?
2. When are you going to win another SB?
3. When are you going to win another SB?

Yes, I'm shallow

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
1 Are you crazy, 2) why does it take you so long to have a press conference, 3) what's the REAL reason we got rid of coop

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
(1) Would you hire me to your scout group?
(2) Would you ever bring the Cowboys on tour to deep South Texas, especially Coach Landry's childhood hometown of Mission and the whole Rio Grande Valley?
(3) Why have you not agreed to play a game in Mexico City, especially since most Mexicans are hardcore Cowboys fans...and the exposure of playing in their country's capitol would be enormous...which could lead to other Latin countries wanting to host a Cowboys game as well.

ShortRound

Reaction score
1. Would you hire me right now?
2. Can I buy you a drink?
3. You secretly hate Stephen don't you? Don't lie.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
1) Since 1995, Which team were you most confident was going to go all the way?
2) Which player or coach since that 1990s dynasty do you wish had a chance to win at least one Super Bowl?
3) How many cheerleaders have you nailed?

erod

Reaction score
1. How's Jimmy?
2. Are you ready to sell the team?
3. Are you my real father?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know we all like to talk smack about owners, coaches and players on message boards but likely wouldn't show the same disrespect if we had to speak to them face-to-face.
So, seriously, if you had an audience with Jerry Jones (I'll offer other names if there's interest) and got to ask him three questions, which would they be and how would you frame them?

Mine:

2. If you could add one player from the 90s Super Bowl team to the current roster, who would he be and why? (Probably wouldn't answer, but I'd ask.)

Yours?
1. Can I have another?
2. Can you make it a double?
3. Can I have another?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
(1) Would you hire me to your scout group?
(2) Would you ever bring the Cowboys on tour to deep South Texas, especially Coach Landry's childhood hometown of Mission and the whole Rio Grande Valley?
(3) Why have you not agreed to play a game in Mexico City, especially since most Mexicans are hardcore Cowboys fans...and the exposure of playing in their country's capitol would be enormous...which could lead to other Latin countries wanting to host a Cowboys game as well.
Former Harlingen QB, Sammy Garza has been a Cowboys scout for many years.....maybe he can hook you up

Centex

Reaction score
1. Do you consider yourself a successful general manager?

2. Do you have input on game plans and or playing time?

3. How would you handle differently the firings of Tom Landry and the departure of Jimmy Johnson.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Mine:

Yours?
If you could travel back in time, what would you change?

If the new stadium wasn't approved to near your parameters, what would you have done?

Why does Jimmy still hurt you?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If you could travel back in time, what would you change?

If the new stadium wasn't approved to near your parameters, what would you have done?

Why does Jimmy still hurt you?
:laugh:

tcain2004

Reaction score
1) Since 1995, Which team were you most confident was going to go all the way?
2) Which player or coach since that 1990s dynasty do you wish had a chance to win at least one Super Bowl?
3) How many cheerleaders have you nailed?

2 has to be romo.

tcain2004

Reaction score
3. What is your greatest regret as the owner of the Dallas Cowboys? stole this from another poster it would be my first question.

2. How much can you actually drink?

1. How much losing is it going to take for you to hire outside gm