Private Message ???

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Is there any way to set the default for "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."

Sure would be nice to turn that off... I always forget to uncheck it and my inbox fills up fast...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Is there any way to set the default for "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."

Sure would be nice to turn that off... I always forget to uncheck it and my inbox fills up fast...
I looked around and did not see what you are asking for....but I was getting PMs and such so it was a quick search.

I will ask Reality about it.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
when you are going to send a PM in Additional Options theres an option "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." and its always checked and he is wondering if theres a way to have it unchecked so one dosent have to do it everytime.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jacs said:
when you are going to send a PM in Additional Options theres an option "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." and its always checked and he is wondering if theres a way to have it unchecked so one dosent have to do it everytime.
Yes I understand the question.

The problem is finding the answer....and from what Little I have found at the software sites FAQ...it appears that a user can not do this on his own but an admin has to go in and change some code.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes I understand the question.

The problem is finding the answer....and from what Little I have found at the software sites FAQ...it appears that a user can not do this on his own but an admin has to go in and change some code.

Well change the code then...LOL ::write:

Do you know how annoying it is to PM Trick back and get a message that his inbox is full cuz he can't remember to turn it off.... You gotta make things easier for those old folks, ya know....geez...:laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Well change the code then...LOL ::write:

Do you know how annoying it is to PM Trick back and get a message that his inbox is full cuz he can't remember to turn it off.... You gotta make things easier for those old folks, ya know....geez...:laugh2:

I can not change it...that is something an Admin has to do.

It is being discussed at this time though.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality has fixed the problem.

Now it is not checked by default and if you want to save the PM to the sent folder you have to manually check the box.

trickblue

Reaction score
I do appreciate it... hope it wasn't too much trouble...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

Not at all...only took a few minutes once we figured it out.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
trickblue said:

It was a pain in the arse and you had a lot of nerve asking for it to be done.

:grin:

trickblue

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
It was a pain in the arse and you had a lot of nerve asking for it to be done.

:grin:

I never claimed to be easy to live with... perfection is hard to tolerate my yankee friend... :D