Pro Bowl Game Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In passing situations he's playing nickel anyway.

I'd have to go back and look at what we were in when his interceptions occurred in 2013. Not sure if they happened in the base or in the nickel. I just remember him reading the QB and getting under routes that year. He seemed to drop back into the middle of the field more that year than he did last year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'd have to go back and look at what we were in when his interceptions occurred in 2013. Not sure if they happened in the base or in the nickel. I just remember him reading the QB and getting under routes that year. He seemed to drop back into the middle of the field more that year than he did last year.

His INTs weren't that impressive yesterday. The first was a deflection from players 7-10 yards away that went straight to him.

The second one was a fake extra point and the kicker Josh Brown was running for his life and threw it up for grabs.

Right place, right time all the same. He seems to have a knack for that at least.

Preparation meets opportunity.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
His INTs weren't that impressive yesterday. The first was a deflection from players 7-10 yards away that went straight to him.

The second one was a fake extra point and the kicker Josh Brown was running for his life and threw it up for grabs.

Right place, right time all the same. He seems to have a knack for that at least.

Preparation meets opportunity.

So ... Lee is the first defender to intercept a Josh Brown pass? Yes!

You do realize that Brown came into the game with a 100 percent completion rate and 158.3 QB rating, also throwing a touchdown on 100 percent of his passes in his 13-year career?

I have no doubt that Lee also mentally forced the deflection on his other interception. Probably if you get a chance to look at it again, you'll notice that the pass didn't actually touch a defender.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So ... Lee is the first defender to intercept a Josh Brown pass? Yes!

You do realize that Brown came into the game with a 100 percent completion rate and 158.3 QB rating, also throwing a touchdown on 100 percent of his passes in his 13-year career?

I have no doubt that Lee also mentally forced the deflection on his other interception. Probably if you get a chance to look at it again, you'll notice that the pass didn't actually touch a defender.

I didn't know that......puts Brown in his place as a Kicker....lol......

So are you saying it was the Immaculate Interception or just the Force is strong with Sean....