program alert, dfw sports beat on now, FSN 6:31

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
prgram alert, dfw sports beat on now on FSN sports, ive got to get ready for work part time will be back later and do a recap, but its live now,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
some of this might be old stuff,

romo says time is now, its a show me game,and we had to go out and show each other and show ourselves one of my favorite sayings
newman said santana has hurt us in the past and we were able to eliminate his catches and phase him out of the game
ware said we werent out there as long as we have been, and romo out there making alot of plays and you saw the chemistry

john radigan, not sure how to spell his name a media guy;
did you see romo talk to the defense during the game, thats a leader
thats what i want from my qb, this team needs that desperatl

being aware of the team and its needs, was discussed of romo seeing this,and romo knows that burnett will go and get the ball
radigan said romo needs to get familar with roy willaims because roy will go and get the football

he will figure out how to get roy involved more, and so should garrett

we have weapons now

they ran right with columbo, leonard, and pulled alot and barber ran great with barber taking over the game, but the offensive line play was very important in this game, radigan said nate newton always talked to him how the qb needs to trust the linemen, and that builds on itself, and talking about kosier helping them out,

game plan was better this game, with alittle crativity comaared to other games,

with the short drop steps romo had more time to throw compared to the 7 drops in earllier games

they talked about defenders pounding on the hand,

tnew talk coming up when radigan and brady return

romo its exciting to come up here and win, prove to ourselves to win, and was real exciting

showing wild card standings, atlanta above cowboys, and washington and tampa bay

defense steps up;
we have been asking for these guys to man up, to do their jobs
radigan, no finger pointing, in this game,

portis, we dont see finger pointing like against giants but cowboys do, but in this game, no finger pointing,

i did see the intensity at the start of the game, but i did see intensity at the end of the game,
radigan said;

newman lets talk about him, last 2 weeks of practice he has been running full speed last 3 weeks, and his speed showed it in practice and at the game, and stewart said, challenged newman to shadown moss nad he did

ratliff; he is a man, and he blew up the center once, he is one of the best players on this defense,
he catches runners from behind, radigan said when they first saw him his first year, we may have found something here,

calling out players, brady said i dont like to do this, but watkins, on and off the field, watkins had 4 seconds to put the qb out, but he didnt

showed jenkins not doing his job on the kickoff return, the biggest thing this team has to learn is hitting,

radigan says like nate newton this team must learn to slobber knock players nad jenkins didnt show that, and jenkins has to be called out for that,

brady says sitting through football film i dont see how jenkins can get through this, and if you look at palomaula on steelers, you would have a backp qb, but watkins and jenkins have to step up and play and be ready to hit, maybe the coaches should start having him run laps when he doesnt hit, just like on kickoffs, folk needs to come up into the hole, and if he doesnt, have him run laps, like garrett and houck made the offensive linemen run for false starts, holding, etc,

the assistant coaches have to do this, because good ole wade wants to be buddy buddy with the players and not hold them accountable, only way wade holds players accountable is by words,

sometimes though as you all know, you have to have players run laps for poor playing, not tackling, penalities, you have to set the tempo to the players that you arent going to accept this poor sloppy playing in practice and during the games,

thats it,