Projected 2020 Franchise & Transition Tag Totals

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
With all the team's other needs, I would hate to see the Cowboys draft a 1st round WR.

Actually that my point for mentioning Nelson and Driver......not sure where they were drafted Mike's offense turned them into 80+ catch receivers. This is why I can see them being OK with losing Coop after one more year. Give Mike a year to find his replacement.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Franchise Witten. He is a heck of a tight end...I've been told.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Actually that my point for mentioning Nelson and Driver......not sure where they were drafted Mike's offense turned them into 80+ catch receivers. This is why I can see them being OK with losing Coop after one more year. Give Mike a year to find his replacement.
Here's the question I have: did Rodgers make the receivers better or was it MM's system?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No one wants to pay Jones because he didn’t have ints in his only two years at the position....in a defensive scheme where no one gets ints. Does that make sense? Jones is by far the best CB on the team....don’t make me laugh mentioning Lewis. It’s not even close. When a guy covers well and teams continually throw most passes at the other side of the field, and when that guy can also cover the best TEs in the league when asked, yes, that guy is worth paying. No one knows what any of our guys can do regarding INTs because we haven’t had that from any CB or Safety in the past decade with this defensive scheme.

Let Jones walk and have Lewis, Awuzie, and Someone else, maybe Brown is resigned, as your starters....you’ll see how good Jones was.