Twitter: Projected Franchise Tag for Dak: 33.4m

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'd rather Dallas gets Dak signed before the offseason and use the franchise tag on Amari Cooper if they have to.

Regardless, around $33 million per year is probably what Prescott's new deal is going to be worth anyway.

Now, I'll duck and get out of here...........

LovinItAll

Reaction score
But I thought everyone said Dak was not greedy and is a leader and won’t try to milk every dollar and strap the Cowboys because he wants to win championships

LOL

Maximizing one's value isn't being greedy. Every business has a budget. If you're a computer programmer, are you going to take a smaller raise so that the company can pay some other programmer more money to help the company 'win' more (be more competitive, make more money...whatever)? Maybe if you have an equity position in the company, you might, but Dak doesn't.

They'll get all these deals done.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'd rather Dallas gets Dak signed before the offseason and use the franchise tag on Amari Cooper if they have to.

Regardless, around $33 million per year is probably what Prescott's new deal is going to be worth anyway.

Now, I'll duck and get out of here...........

LLLOOOLLL

dwreck27

Reaction score
On top of that, any Agent with an IQ above 10 is watching Dak elevate his play this season and sees that Dak's value is going up, not down.

Same for Amari Cooper. These deals will get done, but just like Zeke's deal it will be creative and it will take some time.
Idk that Jets game still looms large.... and lets not forget how amazing he was against New Orleans giving us nothing but FGs to eventually lose to Teddy B

Dak is a top 10 QB in this league... anyone who says otherwise is flat out wrong and is a hater....

Give the man 32-33 mill a year and lets watch the QB market explode with the Mahommes deal at 40.... while we sit and watch from the sidelines

Kaiser

Reaction score
Give the man 32-33 mill a year and lets watch the QB market explode with the Mahommes deal at 40.... while we sit and watch from the sidelines

Every team has a Jets game during the season and the Saints game was more about our running game IMO.

Its funny because I thought for a long time his contract would end up at 20MM a season and half the threads here were saying that was a huge overpayment. Now some of those same posters that were ripping the team for considering that much money are upset they haven't signed Dak already.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol any of you clowns and Landry disciples who think a deal isn't getting done for Dak are only setting yourselves up for a world of pain.

I'm willing to bet the franchise tag gets used on Cooper.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
How much money is Dak losing by playing for $2 million this season?

Hard to believe he is going to be able to make all that up in negotiations.