Twitter: Projected Franchise Tag for Dak: 33.4m

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, but they beat the mighty Jets and are undefeated.

Oh, so that is why they are not scrutinized. It is easy to blame Dak for each loss, but the truth of the matter is, both playcalling and defense, played a part in those fiascos.

I will say that the Patriots plan for each team they play. Dallas strives to progress and do better. I do blame Dak for not reading defenses better.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
QB pay is getting crazy, especially When you see barely above average quarterbacks getting $32 million

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh, so that is why they are not scrutinized.

I think it is why. I mean, you can't pick your opponents, that's certainly true. However, the opponents you lose to are definitely scrutinized. You gotta beat the teams you are supposed to beat or folks pick you apart. When and if Dak gets to a point where he can beat all of these teams, you will find that both the fan base and the media will look past mistakes he makes, on the occasions where he does make them. They will make excuses for them and he will get brakes that other QBs will not. Brady gets them, Rodgers gets them, Breezy gets them, there are certain QBs who get these "Passes" from the media and the fans but to get there, you gotta have a lot of skins on the walls. You gotta beat some guys and Dak is just not there yet. Until he gets there, the fans and the Media are gonna be tough on him.

This is what I think most don't get. A lot of people think that because you are critical of Dak or any given player, it means that you hate him. That's not the case for many. I like Dak, I hope he gets to that level of skill but he's simply not there yet. So, he gets broken down and it's not always flattering.

JMO

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it is why. I mean, you can't pick your opponents, that's certainly true. However, the opponents you lose to are definitely scrutinized. You gotta beat the teams you are supposed to beat or folks pick you apart. When and if Dak gets to a point where he can beat all of these teams, you will find that both the fan base and the media will look past mistakes he makes, on the occasions where he does make them. They will make excuses for them and he will get brakes that other QBs will not. Brady gets them, Rodgers gets them, Breezy gets them, there are certain QBs who get these "Passes" from the media and the fans but to get there, you gotta have a lot of skins on the walls. You gotta beat some guys and Dak is just not there yet. Until he gets there, the fans and the Media are gonna be tough on him.

This is what I think most don't get. A lot of people think that because you are critical of Dak or any given player, it means that you hate him. That's not the case for many. I like Dak, I hope he gets to that level of skill but he's simply not there yet. So, he gets broken down and it's not always flattering.

JMO

Having said that, are those wins because of Brady, or the defense?