Proof positive that Bigfoot and ghosts exist

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don't know if you guy's have checked out the videos of Butchy Kid on Youtube, but he's a researcher who has proven for sure 100 percent guaranteed and positively without any doubt whatsoever that Bigfoot exists. He's documented in videos his numerous encounters with Bigfoot. The videos are chilling. I'm not posting any links because often obscene language and hand gestures are used in them, and I don't want to get myself in trouble with CZ. But you can easily find his vids on Youtube if you want to be blown away by the incontrovertible proof that Bigfoot exists. His vids are super scary and will send chills down your spine. I wish he didn't have such a foul mouth. Otherwise I would post at least one link, but if you you should have no trouble finding him.

It's super important to be accurate about what's real and what's not in this world. That's why I'm glad I've figured out to a 100 percent certainty that Bigfoot is real. I really respect Butchy Kid for doing the dangerous work that has proven Bigfoot's existence. But he didn't stop there. He's also proven that ghosts, frogmen, Yeti, giant spiders, and space aliens exist.

I've been posting his proof all over my Facebook page, but some jerks have the nerve to laugh at me and call me naive. He's got the video proof right there. What more do you want?

I'm making it a goal to see Bigfoot for myself, and maybe even Yeti, giant spiders, ghosts, and space aliens.

You know what? Now that I think of it, one of his ghost videos is without profanity, so I'll post that one. For the other stuff, you'll just have to look him up on Youtube and find out for yourself. I've spent my whole life wondering if stuff like Bigfoot and space aliens on Earth are real. I'm super grateful that this dude has figured it out for me. All right, here's the ghost video.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't know if you guy's have checked out the videos of Butchy Kid on Youtube, but he's a researcher who has proven for sure 100 percent guaranteed and positively without any doubt whatsoever that Bigfoot exists. He's documented in videos his numerous encounters with Bigfoot. The videos are chilling. I'm not posting any links because often obscene language and hand gestures are used in them, and I don't want to get myself in trouble with CZ. But you can easily find his vids on Youtube if you want to be blown away by the incontrovertible proof that Bigfoot exists. His vids are super scary and will send chills down your spine. I wish he didn't have such a foul mouth. Otherwise I would post at least one link, but if you you should have no trouble finding him.

It's super important to be accurate about what's real and what's not in this world. That's why I'm glad I've figured out to a 100 percent certainty that Bigfoot is real. I really respect Butchy Kid for doing the dangerous work that has proven Bigfoot's existence. But he didn't stop there. He's also proven that ghosts, frogmen, Yeti, giant spiders, and space aliens exist.

I've been posting his proof all over my Facebook page, but some jerks have the nerve to laugh at me and call me naive. He's got the video proof right there. What more do you want?

I'm making it a goal to see Bigfoot for myself, and maybe even Yeti, giant spiders, ghosts, and space aliens.

You know what? Now that I think of it, one of his ghost videos is without profanity, so I'll post that one. For the other stuff, you'll just have to look him up on Youtube and find out for yourself. I've spent my whole life wondering if stuff like Bigfoot and space aliens on Earth are real. I'm super grateful that this dude has figured it out for me. All right, here's the ghost video.

I’ve got some land for sale in Florida. You interested?

Hardline

Reaction score
I used to watch creepy videos on the dark web. Gave me nightmares.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I personally can tell you that ghost are real. I was caught in a sinkhole when I was 13 or 14. I went unconscious prior to reaching the surface and the ghost in the Gulf of Mexico offered me a spot of tea. I was like...you sumsabatches, I'm drowning. What the hell I look like drinking something right now for!
:facepalm: Dumazz ghost.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
One day when I tripped and fell down the stairs, it felt like someone grabbed me. I'd bet it was a clumsy ghost trying to avoid falling himself, so the jerk dragged me down with him.
When I was a kid living in Brownsville I was running alongside a river chasing a friend. I swear I felt something grab my leg and trip me. I got up and the only thing I saw was ripples coming right from the edge of the water. No obstructions on the ground that could have tripped me. Was probably a branch that I knocked into the water but still freaky.

catiii

Reaction score
As long as it ain't got any alligators on it. Then again, I heard a conspiracy theory that alligators aren't even real. They're really animatronic devices created by the government to spy on us.
We got Bigfoot right here on Robicheaux Bayou near New Iberia but he's a 22 foot gator. The other Bigfoot too askeered to go in da swamp.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Things that go bump in the night.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Cool, I found an interview with paranormal expert, Butchy Kid. I can link to it because it's not full of profanity. Plus, here's one of his terrifying images he's caught of a male and a female Bigfoot.

Bigfootchick-.jpg

If that doesn't convince people that Bigfoot is real, I don't know what will. Here's the interview:

https://finalboss.io/an-interview-with-youtubes-paranormal-sightings-expert-butchykid/