News: Proposed Cowboys Trade with Patriots?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't seem because happens endless times, that the Cowboys are included in these trade scenarios. Here is yet another:

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/england-patriots-trade-rumors-nkeal-harry/?fbclid=IwAR1dVFWy82CY-j7ChBImOsPfx5lVPlfE-tjoo-TiWkhgIdqURBe3mzLfAeI

Why not also post what the trade is?
It is not that people can’t click the link. To me it is just a courtesy to do so.
Don’t post something and then don’t explain it. Just a suggestion.

I guess I won’t know what it is, unless someone else posts it, as now I refuse to click. :laugh:
And since it is just a proposed trade,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WR is a worthless commodity in Big D for reasons most non-Kool-Aid drinking fans are aware of......:oops:
Try the Kool Aid, it's refreshing, gives you a good perspective and keeps you from being a hater or troll......Daks here for at least 3 more years, I'm gonna enjoy watching you and your crew disappear after a good game and them come out like roaches after a bad game!! Lol! You guys crack me up....

morat1959

Reaction score
Try the Kool Aid, it's refreshing, gives you a good perspective and keeps you from being a hater or troll......Daks here for at least 3 more years, I'm gonna enjoy watching you and your crew disappear after a good game and them come out like roaches after a bad game!! Lol! You guys crack me up....
And we’ll all still be hoping for another SB every year as long as duffus and his squad are here backing him. Gulp! Gulp!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
NKeal Harry? Someone got hit by the dummy stick. That dude is a bust, and I mean he sucks.

Harry did have 33 receptions for 309 yards and 2 receptions in 2020. I'm not sure that we can say we've gotten more out of Hill. He was brought in as the 3-tech answer, but has half a sack in three years, 8 QB hits and 27 total tackles. Granted, he's also missed a lot of time, but those numbers don't exactly scream that we'd be trading a bust for a worst bust. I mean, it isn't like Ced Wilson had done more than Harry before last year.

I'd be all for getting something for Hill because I don't think he makes the team this year. Maybe if he beats out Bohanna. I expect Gallimore, Odighizuwa, Watkins and Ridgeway to be kept. Golston, since he's beefed up, might be counted in the DT group, especially since we've got Lawrence, Fowler, Armstrong, Williams and Basham as pretty much locks at end. Not counting Bohanna or Hill, that gives us 10 DL, and we'd probably keep 11 at most, but that's pushing it.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Signing a veteran receiver won’t immediately make the Cowboys the team to beat, but it will certainly cover up some of the holes they have on their roster.

If the Cowboys hope to not only contend in the NFC, but want to hold off the Eagles for supremacy in the NFC East, the Jones' should leave their short-sighted thinking at the door. Why they're so against signing a veteran receiver is mind boggling.