Proud Of Our Home Field Fans

shabazz

Reaction score
When talking about accountability does absolutely nothing for years whats the next step? Keep talking??

when I saw Zeke suspended for 6 games on a bogus, no proof accusation, I knew there is no accountability.

I’ve always said, the Cowboys have to be up by 3 TDs to overcome the refs…..it’s sad but true

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yeh its gone. Paterson aint mixed now. Str8 papi

have relatives up in Passici
Yeh its gone. Paterson aint mixed now. Str8 papi

Have family in Passaic and remember taking a vacation to see my aunt and her family there in the early 70’s and my cousins taking my brother and I to the neighborhood store and hearing Spanish for the first time. We had never heard that living in NC in the early 70’s and my cousins knowing what was being said.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They didn't have to pay anything. They chose to do it. Then proceeded to act like classless buffoons when they didn't like the movie.
fans lost there cool uncharacteristically. Cut them slack. There are 2 ways to look at this coin. The movie was rigged when it suited the leagues narrative. Fans are smart. They see things. They pay an astronomical fortune to attend a game. They just ask for a fairly called game and YES the players must perform at some juncture. The team is a mess. We fans been thru 2 much last 26 years. MANY promises never fulfilled. Then the refs assist in our demise. Blame is aplenty. Fire MM and the staff.

Haimerej

Reaction score
fans lost there cool uncharacteristically. Cut them slack. There are 2 ways to look at this coin. The movie was rigged when it suited the leagues narrative. Fans are smart. They see things. They pay an astronomical fortune to attend a game. They just ask for a fairly called game and YES the players must perform at some juncture. The team is a mess. We fans been thru 2 much last 26 years. MANY promises never fulfilled. Then the refs assist in our demise. Blame is aplenty. Fire MM and the staff.

Regardless of circumstances, bad deeds must be called bad. People doing that were wrong, period. Understanding doesn't equate to justifying.

starfan1

Reaction score

well if you endorse that type behavior than I guess that’s says a lot about you . I can’t and won’t get on board with it and seeing how that ignorant behavior has benefited teams like the eagles and all of their 1 trophy in the case I’m surprised to see endorsement from cowboy fans

being we have mocked them for years

Rayman70

Reaction score
Regardless of circumstances, bad deeds must be called bad. People doing that were wrong, period. Understanding doesn't equate to justifying.
lets not deem them bad just yet. We don't know them. Its been ready to boil over for a while. It was a bad thing. Sometimes good humans do uncharacteristic bad things. I'm willing to look at the bigger picture and see things as they are, as unsavory as it was.

Rayman70

Reaction score
well if you endorse that type behavior than I guess that’s says a lot about you . I can’t and won’t get on board with it and seeing how that ignorant behavior has benefited teams like the eagles and all of their 1 trophy in the case I’m surprised to see endorsement from cowboy fans

being we have mocked them for years
its 1 incident. Breathe. Lets try to not judge . I forgive them.

Haimerej

Reaction score
lets not deem them bad just yet. We don't know them. Its been ready to boil over for a while. It was a bad thing. Sometimes good humans do uncharacteristic bad things. I'm willing to look at the bigger picture and see things as they are, as unsavory as it was.

You're agreeing with me now while acting as if you're not. Whether you felt the need to call the people behind the actions good or not doesn’t change the fact you're saying they did something wrong, which is what I've said. It was classless, stupid, and should be called as such. Definitely not celebrated as some sort of rebellion, as the OP tries to do.

You want to rebel stop buying tickets.

Traye1

Reaction score
26 YEARS OF THE CLOWN SHOW AND NOW THE REFS. YES.. we played undisciplined..but the refs swallowed the whistle all year when it came to the opposing teams we played. The Turkey day game was case and point. Refs 100% cost us that game. This game was "soft rigged" and the fans finally had it. Micah was held all day. It was blatant. Guess who just happened to be at the game? ROGER GOODELL. Probably just a happy coincidence. The NFL..ie Goodell was NEVER EVER going to allow the Raiders and Cowboys to do **** in the post season.Its an AL DAVIS THING AND A JJ thing. Its unsaid and just IS. SOMETIMES conspiracy does become fact if u only look with eyes wide open. I don't condone what the fans did, but I certainly see why they did it. I give them a mulligan.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You're agreeing with me now while acting as if you're not. Whether you felt the need to call the people behind the actions good or not doesn’t change the fact you're saying they did something wrong, which is what I've said. It was classless, stupid, and should be called as such. Definitely not celebrated as some sort of rebellion, as the OP tries to do.

You want to rebel stop buying tickets.
slow your anger. No one, at least me, isn't celebrating a rebellion. Im just saying, I see why they did it. Class has 0 to do with it. They were pissed. I highly doubt this happens again, and I agree..several hundred of my friends will not be buying tickets or merch. Not until this ref issue is remedied and this team is fixed. 26 damn years is too long without sniffing a SB.

starfan1

Reaction score
its 1 incident. Breathe. Lets try to not judge . I forgive them.
It’s not about the incident that’s just stupidity it’s the endorsing of the behavior

it’s a football game nothing more

Haimerej

Reaction score
slow your anger.

Don't project, please.

No one, at least me, isn't celebrating a rebellion. Im just saying, I see why they did it. Class has 0 to do with it. They were pissed. I highly doubt this happens again, and I agree..several hundred of my friends will not be buying tickets or merch. Not until this ref issue is remedied and this team is fixed. 26 damn years is too long without sniffing a SB.

Yes, I agree class had nothing to do with it. That's why I said it had no class.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s not about the incident that’s just stupidity it’s the endorsing of the behavior

it’s a football game nothing more
its much much more than just a game. Its high stakes . I'm not endorsing anything. I'm saying,lets not rush to judgment. It wasnt something I would have done, but again, I see where the anger comes from.