CFZ Pump the brakes

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When most posters saw this schedule last spring, nobody thought the LA game was winnable, let alone with CR at QB. But lets look at the Rams in 2022., They are 2-3 and have had 5 different OL configurations in the first 5 games of the season. They are an offensive mess and not the same offense that won the super bowl. Yesterdays game was a perfect storm with our elite defensive pressure combining with there OL problems to blow up their offense accept for that one 75 yard TD to CC which was simply the best WR in the NFL making a great catch on a perfectly thrown ball. It was a fluke play and they could do nothing on offense for 95% of the game.

As for our OL, we could not block Aaron Donald's pass rush which is why CR only had 16 throws. It must have killed Moore to run the ball 30 times. lol. But, the offense was stymied most of the game and needed a defensive TD and a spectacular 57 yard TD run from Pollard to win this game.

The Eagles don't have Donald, but they have a better overall DL. This is not the same defense Dak torched last year. That said, if Cooper Rush wins this game to start 5-0, how do you bench him? I know we will but...............

cowboyec

Reaction score
nope.
most on here thought we'd lose.
rams were favored.
we won.
now the excuses.
its my favorite part of mondays after a win.
we didn't beat the rams because they're bad.
we beat them because we're good.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When most posters saw this schedule last spring, nobody thought the LA game was winnable, let alone with CR at QB. But lets look at the Rams in 2022., They are 2-3 and have had 5 different OL configurations in the first 5 games of the season. They are an offensive mess and not the same offense that won the super bowl. Yesterdays game was a perfect storm with our elite defensive pressure combining with there OL problems to blow up their offense accept for that one 75 yard TD to CC which was simply the best WR in the NFL making a great catch on a perfectly thrown ball. It was a fluke play and they could do nothing on offense for 95% of the game.

As for our OL, we could not block Aaron Donald's pass rush which is why CR only had 16 throws. It must have killed Moore to run the ball 30 times. lol. But, the offense was stymied most of the game and needed a defensive TD and a spectacular 57 yard TD run from Pollard to win this game.

The Eagles don't have Donald, but they have a better overall DL. This is not the same defense Dak torched last year. That said, if Cooper Rush wins this game to start 5-0, how do you bench him? I know we will but...............
I'm not pumping any brakes. I'm diving ALL IN! Enjoying this.

":We woulda lost if not for _______"

WHO CARES! Just keep winning!

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I'm tired of pumping breaks, you want to pump them fine. Dallas is playing outstanding defense and winning game, if that is not a reason to be excited then may as well stop watching the games. As for Rush, I'm thankful for the job he has done but there is no doubt Cowboys need to get Dak back, the offense is not producing as they need to. Offense outside of a couple of plays did little we had 76 yards passing, 5 of 15 on 3rd down. I love what Rush done but this offense needs Dak back in the lineup

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
It wasn't the greatest Rams team and possibly a shadow of their SB team but it was a win and a rather special one from our D outside 2 big plays

I'm going glass half full though in that we can win even when we do not play great on both sides of the ball whereas it's often been a case in the past that we can only win XYZ games if playing "perfect" football.

If our O kicks on, we could start blasting teams. Just imagine what our D would do to teams if we got 2+ scores ahead and forced a team to get pass happy

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nope.
most on here thought we'd lose.
rams were favored.
we won.
now the excuses.
its my favorite part of mondays after a win.
we didn't beat the rams because they're bad.
we beat them because we're good.

As Parcels would say, the Rams are what their record says they are...... 2-3 and clearly struggling.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm tired of pumping breaks, you want to pump them fine. Dallas is playing outstanding defense and winning game, if that is not a reason to be excited then may as well stop watching the games. As for Rush, I'm thankful for the job he has done but there is no doubt Cowboys need to get Dak back, the offense is not producing as they need to. Offense outside of a couple of plays did little we had 76 yards passing, 5 of 15 on 3rd down. I love what Rush done but this offense needs Dak back in the lineup

I think everyone is excited. But the goal is to win in January so taking a sober look at the team now doesn't hurt anything. This is isn't the 1993 Cowboys where perfection was all over the field. It is fun to see where this team still needs to improve and nothing wrong talking about it.....Its a chat board not pom pom squad tryout.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I think everyone is excited. But the goal is to win in January so taking a sober look at the team now doesn't hurt anything. This is isn't the 1993 Cowboys where perfection was all over the field. It is fun to see where this team still needs to improve and nothing wrong talking about it.....Its a chat board not pom pom squad tryout.
When Dak is back we can get a better judgement of where this team is. I think this defense can take us very far. Hoping we don't run into the Whiners again.