Punt Returns

vicjagger

Reaction score
Heading into the Cincy game, Dallas ranked #31 in the league in punt return average. Only Pittsburgh is worse. Dallas was also the only team without a 10 yard retrun.

It might improve after the Cincy stats get added, but overall I think it's time to try someone other than Adam.

Derinyar

Reaction score
I think today he started to actually show what he could possibly do. The thing that still drives me crazy is how often he goes backward.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I'd keep him back there. i dont see anyone else who can be a threat on our team? crayton only fair catches...stanback...maybe? but pacman surely needs to stop freaken dancing around so much on them PR's.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2310789 said:
crayton only fair catches.

I thought Crayton did a decent job last year. It was unlikely he would break a big return, but he got positive yards. The best PR's take it straight up the field. Pac Man needs to quit running backwards and get it up the field. He did have one decent return.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Jones needs to work on catching the punt and looking for the crease and hitting it. If there's no crease, then just go forward. Save the backtracking spin moves until you get good at the basics first.

YAKUZA