Put a healthy Smith at LT the rook Smith at LG McGovern at FB

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
And im dead serious you put a healthy Smith at LT the rook smith at LG mcgovern at FB or even at TE in jumbo along with the other tight ends..i dont think there is a defense including the winers that can stop our running attack. Just line em up. Know what we r doing KNOW WHERE WE ARE RUNNING it wont matter bring 8 9 10 in the box YOU ARE DONE!!

Beaker42

Reaction score
At this point, after his putrid game vs the VaGiants, I want Smith on the bench and Tyron back at LT. Leave McGovern at LG.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I want Smith on the bench
tenor.gif

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
And im dead serious you put a healthy Smith at LT the rook smith at LG mcgovern at FB or even at TE in jumbo along with the other tight ends..i dont think there is a defense including the winers that can stop our running attack. Just line em up. Know what we r doing KNOW WHERE WE ARE RUNNING it wont matter bring 8 9 10 in the box YOU ARE DONE!!
I can co-sign this. Tyron is an upgrade to Tyler at LT and Tyler is an upgrade to McGovern. Tyler and Zack Martin helps Biadasz (who has quietly played well this year) take on some talented DTs we'll inevitably have to face come playoff time. Like this young, snot-nosed, wet behind the ears, Similac drinking monster in Philly:

I'm especially looking forward to Tyler Smith taking him out from the LG position.

Tyler Smith = hammer
Jordan Davis = nail
:hammer:

Any questions? :laugh:

McKDaddy

Reaction score

And I'm dead serious, you need your Oline to be playing as a unit and confident in themselves and each other. You can't afford to drop games because you are experimenting. Furthermore, as I've said all along, Tyron (today) isn't automatically better than the rookie.

Now if you are talking about bringing in that package for certain situations, that is a different story.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
There’s a handful of guys in this league that you just can’t really block. Micah bosa Donald garrett etc

ain’t no shame for rookie Tulsa g/t Tyler smith to lose the battle to kayvon thibadeaux

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I like the idea behind op. I would love a couple max protection type packages with all the tight ends, could run some real bad *** stuff outta that

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of folks are expecting Tyron to be back soon and playing at a high level. That's quite a bit to take for granted.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

YES KELLEN HAS BEEN DYING TO RUN THAT STUPID play with an o lineman at full back going out for curl routes

Aven8

Reaction score
Well the good news is if Tyron does come back and gets hurt at least we know Tyler can more than handle the position

blueblood70

Reaction score
At this point, after his putrid game vs the VaGiants, I want Smith on the bench and Tyron back at LT. Leave McGovern at LG.
so 77 had putrid game against the 9ers last year, players not allowed to have bad game or 2 in 17 games and rookie to boot at one the toughest positions in football..lmao dude thats a terrible post, no way he should be benched, its why fans don't own or run a team's the posts are terrible.

If 77 is ready sure put him at LT for the rest of this season and kick 73 inside , best 5 , but next year 73 is the LT for the next 5-10 years if you can't see it, you need to delete the account and move on to following cornhole.. maybe your speed.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
And I'm dead serious, you need your Oline to be playing as a unit and confident in themselves and each other. You can't afford to drop games because you are experimenting. Furthermore, as I've said all along, Tyron (today) isn't automatically better than the rookie.

Now if you are talking about bringing in that package for certain situations, that is a different story.

We disagree here, with all due respect. Tyron is a former all pro / pro bowler at LT. Let's be honest here, Tyler has played well in many stretches but never at the level Tyron has shown he can reach. I think Tyler can develop into an all pro LT, but he is still far from a finished product. Tyron knows this offense, he's a vet, and will be plug and play immediately.

If we are arguing if Tyron can stay healthy, no arguments here. However, the Cowboys are set up much better right now at LT than they have been probably since the SB years.

How? Tyron, Tyler, and Jason Peters can all play LT. If Tyron does get injured, they got options. But for now, their best 5 OL includes Tyron at LT.

Tyron gives us our best chance vs front 7s like what the 49ers and Eagles will throw out there. Especially when you insert Tyler at LG. He can road grade at LG much better than McGovern.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Tyron is clearly a better option at LT, he has more years of experience and just a nice huge upgrade. However, having the rookie be a backup has played very well, but if Tyron can play you play him, the dude is just a stud when he can go. So put the rookie at LG and beef up the interior because there are a lot of stud DTs out there.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Tyron n Tyler situation is what it is, I disagree with the McGovern at FB take. Versatility is the reason I don't want the OLman in the lineup instead of the TE. Give me McKeon at FB, however I do see the advantage in goalline on some occasions.