QB Bryce Perkins

Carson

Reaction score
Recruited him when he was in high school and then ended up coaching against him in junior college. Great athlete who really, I mean really improved as a passer. His neck will be critical, whether or not he passes medicals (ASU though he'd never play again), but he's an amazing athlete and really good kid. Rooting for him and loved what he did at Virginia.

Good stuff @KingintheNorth. Where do you recruit for if you don’t mind me asking? Always interested to know these things

If not, no worries man.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Good stuff @KingintheNorth. Where do you recruit for if you don’t mind me asking? Always interested to know these things

If not, no worries man.

Mesa Community College.

Unfortunately, the Phoenix community colleges voted to end funding for football after the 2018 season. That eliminated 4 Phoenix-area schools. That decision led to 3 other Arizona programs opting to end football due to a lack of feasible opponents. One was Arizona Western (Yuma), where Bryce played, and they had been in back-to-back national championship games. Another was Eastern Arizona (Thatcher) who had a 100-year history of football. The last was Pima (Tucson) and they already had financial issues. It ended up killing community college football for the entire state.

Carson

Reaction score
Mesa Community College.

Unfortunately, the Phoenix community colleges voted to end funding for football after the 2018 season. That eliminated 4 Phoenix-area schools. That decision led to 3 other Arizona programs opting to end football due to a lack of feasible opponents. One was Arizona Western (Yuma), where Bryce played, and they had been in back-to-back national championship games. Another was Eastern Arizona (Thatcher) who had a 100-year history of football. The last was Pima (Tucson) and they already had financial issues. It ended up killing community college football for the entire state.

Damn that’s crazy! Appreciate your information! Always nice getting to know folks on here