News: QB Dak Prescott: "When I lose, that's what pisses me off"

nobody

Reaction score
Well clearly he and rest of team dont know how to improve, week after week we see no real improvement.

So it is one thing to want to improve, but another to actually know how and then do it.
and yeah they need new coaches to do that.

We can hope new coaches can do that. But these coaches would need to be able to override the culture that Jerry promotes. Will Jerry allow it? I doubt it, but we can hope.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then shouldn't he quit spouting the "I'm through talking" line when he actually knows he does have to talk?

Intelligence, or lack thereof, dictates what comes out of your mouth. For him, he should actually think before he speaks.

That would be relevant if what he was saying actually mattered.

Most people are able to recognize that he is just using “coach speak” and saying what he needs to get through the interviews without causing any media issues.

players and coaches in the NFL typically just say whatever they think they need to say to keep the media off their backs and not cause an issue.

What he is saying isn’t dumb. It’s purposeful just to get through the interview.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then shouldn't he quit spouting the "I'm through talking" line when he actually knows he does have to talk?

Intelligence, or lack thereof, dictates what comes out of your mouth. For him, he should actually think before he speaks.
You’re trying way too hard. If you are tired of hearing him talk why not stop listening to him?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak hates scoring TD's. The 1st 3 games I thought he was turning a corner but then he was back to his TD averse self. And you can't blame linehan or Zeke as we no longer run near the goal line.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Hey Dak, how’s about you shut the hell up and play better...

He’s starting to become as annoying as a gaggle of teenage girls obsessing over instagram...

One last time for the record, shut your damn mouth and elevate your play....

Nobody gives a **** what you think, so please, just play better - that’s your only job...

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Rams just gave up 2000 points to the Ravens and the Bears gave up almost 400 yards of offense to whatever a David Blough is.
And they'll give up 500 yards to us, but we'll score about 16 points. It's our way.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
For real, on everything I own, I wish Dak could deliver my eulogy!!!

One of histories’ all-time greatest speakers.....

You think Johnny Unitas would ever bloviate that nonsense?

**** and elevate your game, Dak...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
:hammer:

Texas Longhorns, are you listening? Softness is rampant in Austin and Frisco.
The star treatment has made them stars, not players.
Oh, to have the departed Ernie Stautner yell in the Cowboys' ears every week.

I've heard many times about how spoiled the Texas players have been in Austin. Evidently the same has existed in Dallas and Frisco for some time now, as well. Jimmy Johnson made that exact comment recently in an interview and it definitely rang true. A disciplined environment should either do the Cowboys a world of good, assuming it might not cause a riot or mass insurrection in the meantime. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sideon

Reaction score
So he doesn't play well until they're down by double digits, and he doesn't get pissed off until they lose.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So he doesn't play well until they're down by double digits, and he doesn't get pissed off until they lose.

He doesn't seem too pissed smiling and drinking his gatorade while messing with the Microsoft surface on the sideline when they're down by a TD or more :facepalm:.