QB Solution - Stafford

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Stafford couldn’t even beat Tony Romo and the horrible Cowboys defense in the playoffs when he had a top defense himself. Don’t need a loser like that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What clutch gene is that? No comebacks when losing at halftime last year. Holds only two of the top 50 comebacks in Cowboys history, against the horrible Eagles (7-11) and 49ers (2-14) and they all go back to 2016. I mean really...

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018...w-stafford-comeback-king-statistical-analysis

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017...-drew-brees-tom-brady-aaron-rodgers-matt-ryan

The difference is I dont cherry pick. However, even with last year Dak is #2 in the NFL in game winning drives since he came into the league.

While you cherry pick, I present career facts to support my case.

khiladi

Reaction score
The difference is I dont cherry pick. However, even with last year Dak is #2 in the NFL in game winning drives since he came into the league.

While you cherry pick, I present career facts to support my case.

How about you take out 2016, when Zeke was wearing out defenses and Linehan dumbed the offense for Dak?

khiladi

Reaction score
Love some of you folks....

Let's get rid of Prescott....he hasnt won here.

Replace with Dalton or Stafford.

My goodness.

Stafford was drafted to a garbage organization. Dak was drafted fourth round with all the talent in the world around him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That's always been a fascinating thought just because of the local kid angle. It would be great to see Stafford on a talented team before he's completely washed.

But I'm positive Dak is going to be the guy here barring something crazy happening this year. I'm surprised so many even question that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Threw for 5,000 yards and made the playoffs with no rusher over 400 yds for the season and the 23rd ranked defense

Dak could never

Dak trumped that accomplishment his first year.

Under Dak as a rookie, Cowboys went 13-3 and made the playoffs, and that was with the horrid Garrett as HC.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How about you take out 2016, when Zeke was wearing out defenses and Linehan dumbed the offense for Dak?

Why would I do that? LOL

Do you have to cherry pick to make a point? Troll logic. I can present every year and make an overwhelming case.

khiladi

Reaction score
Why would I do that? LOL

Do you have to cherry pick to make a point? Troll logic. I can present every year and make an overwhelming case.

You said he was clutch. So where is his clutch if he hasn’t shown this ability for years?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Stafford was drafted to a garbage organization. Dak was drafted fourth round with all the talent in the world around him.

LOL...…..and the worst HC and coaching staff in the NFL.

But where was all the talent on defense and special teams?

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL...…..and the worst HC and coaching staff in the NFL.

But where was all the talent on defense and special teams?

They showed it be giving Dak the job and wasting four years. What does special teams have to do with Dak’s ability to not score TDs in the red zone?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You said he was clutch. So where is his clutch if he hasn’t shown this ability for years?

2nd most clutch QB in the NFL since he came into the league. That means there is only one guy more clutch.

Do you have any concrete evidence to dispute this or do you need to cherry pick some more?

JBS

Reaction score
2 times in NFL history teams have tagged QBs for the full season.

Chargers ill-fated mgmt tagged Brees who tore up his shoulder badly during the tagged season.
They were scared off by the injury and liked their kid QB; let him walk and negotiated with Culpepper before starting Philip Rivers the young in-house draftee.

The other was WAS who tagged Cousins TWICE then traded him.
Added an older vet and saw him have a career ending injury year 1.

No team in NFL history has tagged a QB, paid him franchise money then let him walk while healthy.
The one team who did let a guy walk saw that player have a Hall of Fame career and win MVPs and SB elsewhere while their entire franchise ultimately moved cities....

You could EASILY argue the Chargers and Commanders have been the worst run franchises of the last 20 years.
Now dolts want Dallas to follow in their wake.... oy vey.

You just said Washington traded cousins..close your account

khiladi

Reaction score
2nd most clutch QB in the NFL since he came into the league. That means there is only one guy more clutch.

Do you have any concrete evidence to dispute this or do you need to cherry pick some more?

How is he clutch when he had zero half-time comebacks last year? He’s had only TWO double digit comebacks his whole career and they were the games I referenced above, all in 2016 when Linehan was calling the plays for the game manager.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How is he clutch when he had zero half-time comebacks last year? He’s had only TWO double digit comebacks his whole career and they were the games I referenced above, all in 2016 when Linehan was calling the plays for the game manager.

I just told you...….….Dak is 2nd in the NFL in game winning drives since he entered the NFL.

Dak=clutch!!!!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

Well at least you changed your troll to second (even though you’re still wrong) after I beat you down with the truth last time. The problem is, none of those silly game winning drive stats have anything to do with “clutch”. Try again, troll.
Oh and don’t worry... Dak will sign a long term deal any day now.