QB the Cowboys may be interested in Max Duggan

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here is link to article I read, also has a bunch of stuff on eagles on same page. Max is towards the bottom. good read.
link
Played at TCU , runner up for Heisman, wants to be a cowboy. Jones boys have met with him once, and he should be again with local talent.
MM likes him, and he could be had from 4th round down supposedly.
He wants to learn from dak lol :omg:
But he could be a cheap decent bkup, and if dak goes down again maybe show us he is more.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't really looked at the quarterbacks yet but he looks solid

Nickyd2208

Reaction score
Guys talk about Dak’s accuracy wait until they see his……
He took them to the National Championship game, was 2nd in Heisman voting, won the Davey Obrien award, won the Johnny Unitas golden arm award, won the Earl Campbell award, Big 12 offensive player of the year, 2nd team all American, he's pretty accurate. I know you guys get scared for Dak. Have you watched the kid play?!

Gaede

Reaction score
Every year, there are certain players that seem destined to be a Cowboy (probably because we always tell the world the players we're interested in). Feeling like Duggan is that guy this year.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like the tools, but he has a looooooooooong way to go.

Good dude to draft in like the 5th or with a comp pick and give him a few years to get better.

Hardline

Reaction score
Shannon Sharp always schools Skip on the Dallas Cowboys.
Jerry should just go ahead and have a press conference to tell the NFL who all their draft targets are.

garyv

Reaction score
here is link to article I read, also has a bunch of stuff on eagles on same page. Max is towards the bottom. good read.
link
Played at TCU , runner up for Heisman, wants to be a cowboy. Jones boys have met with him once, and he should be again with local talent.
MM likes him, and he could be had from 4th round down supposedly.
He wants to learn from dak lol :omg:
But he could be a cheap decent bkup, and if dak goes down again maybe show us he is more.
He ran a 4.52 and I'm on board with drafting Max Duggan. What round would we have to draft him in without losing him ?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Translation: Let's target someone who WON'T threaten Dak for the starting position.:rolleyes:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Translation: Let's target someone who WON'T threaten Dak for the starting position.:rolleyes:
NO ONE thought dak would threaten Romo when he was drafted in the 4th, dak was drafted to be # 3 qb and bkup to be developed.
But 2 qb's are injured and all of a sudden dak was the starter, won 11 games in a row after losing game 1 .

This guy would only get a start if dak was hurt.

Thing is if the cowboys drafted a burrows, same thing, he would not start unless dak was hurt.

SF drafted Purdy in 7th, and he wound up starting and winning all games till he got hurt.
No way SF thought he would or could do that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He ran a 4.52 and I'm on board with drafting Max Duggan. What round would we have to draft him in without losing him ?
not sure, he is projected to go in 4th I think, but it depends on other teams interest in him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
At some point they should repeat their desire to draft Duggan. There may be one or two NFL GM's that didn't get the information.
they should interview him again during local talent interviews.
I think he is worth a gamble.
I will admit I havent seen him play. So cant attest to how good he is at passing, but he seems to be a good runner from pocket and designed runs.
The run skills could help him a lot.

All we have now is Rush, be nice to have someone with potential behind Rush.
I will look for HL and maybe a full game on youtube.