question about seating at Texas Stadium

brandeep

Reaction score
I recently got tickets off ebay for the 12/14 game against the giants and I'm wondering about the seats. I have been a fan for 30 years and I am finally going to Dallas to see a game before the stadium is tore down. My seats are section 22 row 14 seats 101-2. How many rows and seats are in this section? I hope they are good. I paid a lot for these...but I know I won't be disappointed.

Thank you!:starspin

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but those seats are directly behind a big column that supports the upper levels.

just kidding, welcome to the forum.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
brandeep;2306108 said:
I recently got tickets off ebay for the 12/14 game against the giants and I'm wondering about the seats. I have been a fan for 30 years and I am finally going to Dallas to see a game before the stadium is tore down. My seats are section 22 row 14 seats 101-2. How many rows and seats are in this section? I hope they are good. I paid a lot for these...but I know I won't be disappointed.

:welcome: to the CowbooysZone!!!!!!!!!!

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
brandeep;2306108 said:

i believe the last row in that section is 45, first row is 7....so 38 rows ?
and i think there are 24 seats to each row there.
heres the strange part.
if you walk thru the entry way numbered 22 toward the field, tickets in
section 22 with 100 numbers should be the ones to your right.
tickets in section 22 numbered 1,2,3....to 12 will be to your left.
thats the way the seats are in my section so i am just guessing its the same where you are.
looks to me like your seats are gonna be 7 rows from the railing on the field.
be sure to bring sunglasses and/or a cap, the 3:15 games have folks on that end in the sun, not sure if it affects section 22 as bad as other sections.
if i am wrong sorry, i think what i said is correct but i dont sit in that section. no matter what those are good seats and you should have a blast.
be quiet when we have the ball, loud when the bengals have it, and please...................dont do the Wave !!!! :D

ps. if you see a concession stand selling Mexican food, try the tortas and their hot sauce, best stuff at Texas Stadium.

heir

Reaction score
Coming from Canada I have been to 3 games in my life and I can tell you not one bad seat in the house. The first time I was there I was basically in the back row, right up against the wall and it was great. Enjoy the game!!! Happy you are gonna experience it finally.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
$139 is the most expensive for a Cowboys game? Good lord, courtside Raptor tickets are over $1000 dollars, and where I am sitting for the home opener cost me $118, corner endzone.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
When I went last year, I was about as far from the field as you could get and I still had a great view.

I know adam has a link to the actual picture of the field from specific seats. Maybe he will see this thread and help us out with the link.

Mike_45

Reaction score
I sat in section 14 in row 19 this past weekend. Section 14 is essentially the same section you are in but on the other side of endzone on the Visitors side, whereas you are on the home side. I thought the seats were great. You can still see everything on the other end of the field well.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Personally, I can't stand lower level corner seats. I might actually prefer upper level seats in most cases.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
50 yard line upper level seats are the best, I am afraid of heights so it presents some issues when I buy tickets though.

But you see everything from there.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2307098 said:
Personally, I can't stand lower level corner seats. I might actually prefer upper level seats in most cases.

Really? I love corner seats. I pretty much have the opposite view of you, and HATE upper level seats.